11005 km away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11005 km away

Hi everyone! My name is Lucas and I'm from Argentina. The other day I creat a blog with my girlfriend Abby (who is from USA and wich I met in this website a more than a year ago!) and we want to talk there about how is be into a international relationship, our hobbies and more stuff.
    I would like to share it with all of you since I met her here and I think we are not the only ones living a situation like this here.

I hope you all enjoy it!
    Visit us!
    https://11005kmaway.wordpress.com/

Lucas & Abby

Keep your friends close, your enemies closer and your gf on a diffeerent continent ))
    Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post
      Keep your friends close, your enemies closer and your gf on a diffeerent continent ))
      hahahaha!
      Papier Love Story
      Don't believe in long distance romance? We found each other online in 2010, got married in 2013 and it all started right here on Interpals.
      [Youtube] [Facebook] [Website]

Comment

That's main philosophy of IP.

Comment

Oh gosh, is there anyone left on ip who didn't find true luuuuv on here? xD

Comment

Originally posted by Flaminguera View Post
            Oh gosh, is there anyone left on ip who didn't find true luuuuv on here? xD
            Me,inanis,Cili,Sokar and your favorite Zirelelil.

Comment

Originally posted by greenbull-kills View Post
              Me,inanis,Cili,Sokar and your favorite Zirelelil.
              Oh oooooohhhhhh! So it means we 6 can start a big family! Me and 5 hubbies, amazing! Anyone esle to join?

Comment

Oh oooooohhhhhh! So it means we 6 can start a big family! Me and 5 hubbies, amazing! Anyone esle to join?
                LOL ! we have an epic called Mahabharata in which the female protagonists(Draupadi) has 5 husbands (called Pandavas) . Are we going to make another epic?

Comment

LOL ! we have an epic called Mahabharata in which the female protagonists(Draupadi) has 5 husbands (called Pandavas) . Are we going to make another epic?
                  Yes, we can make a new epic on an entirely new level. But we need another girl, I can't deal with all of you alone. We need someone from the US, someone in their 50s and who is into young boys.

Comment

Yes, we can make a new epic on an entirely new level. But we need another girl, I can't deal with all of you alone. We need someone from the US, someone in their 50s and who is into young boys.
                    You forgot , the one you're talking about is in her 150s , not 50s. Look at those wrinkles on her face. And please join us only after you've earned the Australian residency. :P

Comment

You forgot , the one you're talking about is in her 150s , not 50s. Look at those wrinkles on her face. And please join us only after you've earned the Australian residency. :P

You won't need to look at her face that often, don't worry. Pffft, so you are saying you 5 men will 'have fun' together without me until I get this goddamit Australian residency? Lol, ok, good luck! You will probably need this.

Comment

You won't need to look at her face that often, don't worry. Pffft, so you are saying you 5 men will 'have fun' together without me until I get this goddamit Australian residency? Lol, ok, good luck! You will probably need this.

Thanks for the gift :P. I'll please all 4 of them with this rofl.

Comment

Thanks for the gift :P. I'll please all 4 of them with this rofl.
                          errm, that's not how that's used
                          Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

errm, that's not how that's used
                            Well I saw the pointed end and thought of a way , but maybe you can tell me, how's that used ? I don't have any experience with toys. :P

Comment

I actually have one of these instruments but with a Mickey Mouse head.

Flaminguera: will you be bringing your goats, chickens and mules to Australia when you get the residency? Or will you butcher your animals to feed all your Half-brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles and the rest of your extended family before you leave Backwardistan?

Comment

Working...
                              X