How did you meet your S.O.?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you meet your S.O.?

I'm 20 and I haven't dated anyone, but all my friends have "something" (they're chatting and meeting boys all the time or they actually have a bf), is there something wrong with me?
    I freak out every time a guy talks to me when I'm in a disco, and I don't know any other way to actually meet guys??
    And that's why I'm asking you this, where did you meet your significant other (S.O.)?
    Please, tell me there are other ways to meet nice guys, because I'm giving up lol

No, there's nothing wrong with you, Darling . There are no universal norms as to what you have to do. Just because your friends are doing things, doesn't mean you HAVE to do them, too.

And to be honest with you...discos and clubs are probably the WORST places to find a boyfriend/girlfriend. Trust me, you can meet a significant other ANYWHERE. When you least expect it. I'm not sure I wnat to share my own story here, but I can tell you..my encounter with him was VERY random . VERY unexpected.
    Last edited by Astera_Kalli; 03-14-2015, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Do not look for love specially, because you will be very much and often disappointed in this. Just be yourself. Love will find you itself someday, but when love finds you, just hooked it up like a fish in the river and do not let go.

Comment

Don't rush into dating or any other adult activity. I did not date all through high school and few guys ever asked me out when I was in college. But that was where I met my first husband as my roommate kept taking me places he would be as I was depressed and he always seemed to be the life of the party. Long story short, we ended up married before I was 20 and had 4 kids by the time I was 26 which I ended up raising on my own after I divorced him. (he was too busy still being the life of the party to actually provide for his family!) Better to wait and let things happen naturally. It wasn't until I was in my 40's that I found someone who was actually compatible with me and we had a great 8 years together before cancer cut it short.

Comment

Working...
        X