This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help for my boyfriend's birthday! Not complicated :D

Hello, my name is Irena, nice to meet you all!
    I need a big favor! This is very important to me!

I have a boyfriend and we have been going out for a very long time, and his birthday is coming soon. Because we both like to travel and have a dream of one day traveling to all the countries of this world, I would like to make a photo album of pictures from different cities with people holding a paper that says in Serbian "File, Ajrona ti zeli srecan rodjendan"which means "File, Irena wishes you a happy birthday" and in the down corner to write the city and country where you are from.
    So if it is not a problem for you to take a picture in a very beautiful or meaningful part of the city holding that paper. You don't have to take a picture of yourself, just your hand holding that paper and the city in the background.

When you finish, send the picture to my email: removed by moderator or I will send you my facebook.
    BELIEVE ME, IT WILL TAKE YOU ONLY 5-10 MINUTES TO DO THIS! IT'S NOTHING COMPLICATED, BUT IT WILL MEAN A LOT TO ME!

P.S. Any questions feel free to write it down or send me to my inbox.
    Last edited by RRicho; 05-01-2015, 01:28 AM.

I like your idea good luck with it

Comment

Wayyyyyyyyyy too complicated!!!! :P

Comment

These are not even allowed in forum.
        Can you stop making threads please?

Comment

I already imagined what you wanted to do just reading the title. I clicked to confirm my theory, I see I'm getting good at this,

Congrats for being the 729324235th person asking this, I'm glad at least you use the forums to ask for this instead of spam people in private messages. If you can't or don't want to spend money in your boyfriend birthday gift make him some stupid stuff in paper instead of asking to other people to do this.

Comment

Hello, my name is Captain, nice to meet you all!
            I need a big favor! This is very important to me!

I am writing a paper on how gullible people on the internet really are. If you could, please go to some lame corner of your city and make a punk graffiti on the wall. Then stick out your tongue, make a finger salute and selfie it. Send me the picture so that I can show how the world is full of idi.... awesome graffiti artists.

When you finish, send the picture to my email: lololololidiot@gmail.com or I will send you my facebook.
            BELIEVE ME, IT WILL TAKE YOU ONLY 5-10 MINUTES TO DO THIS! IT'S NOTHING COMPLICATED, BUT IT WILL MEAN A LOT TO ME!

P.S. Any questions feel free to write it down and dont send me to my inbox.

=Dont take this post seriously, it was meant in jest=

Comment

These kinds of requests aren't allowed in the forums.

Comment

Working...
              X