Partner with a fetish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partner with a fetish

Hi guys - if your partner revealed that they had a fetish, would you feel obliged to include this in your sex life? If the other person may not be interested in that fetish, would it spoil the relationship?
    Please tell me if you have experience with this!
    Last edited by dancing_flower; 10-19-2015, 06:47 PM.

Originally posted by dancing_flower View Post
    Hi guys - if your partner revealed that they had a fetish, would you feel obliged to include this in your sex life? If the other person may not be interested in that fetish, would it spoil the relationship?

Depends on the Fetish. Like a poop or pee fetish? I'd nope the hell out of there.

If its something like a foot fetish? I'd make it work. (Even though I don't find feet attractive at all.) Being a relationship is accepting your partner for who they are. If it is a fetish it is an important part of their sexual life. The sexual aspect of the relationship is an important one. So you really need to ask yourself. Are you willing to try it to please your partner? If your not then honestly that might be something that could put a strain in the relationship. If its something you just can't do. (Like a poop and pee fetish for me.) I'd explain it to them, that, it is completely off the table and won't happen. If they keep insisting I would end it. (You will save yourself the pain in the long run if you do this.)

Though with all that said, be sure to try it if it is something just a little weird. If you like it then that is great! It brings another element to the table to spice up your love life. Having an open mind on it is essential. Your partner won't like everything that you do, and vice versa. Being in a relationship is understanding this coming to a compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by Bolt32 View Post
      Depends on the Fetish. Like a poop or pee fetish? I'd nope the hell out of there.
      What if your lover wanted a golden shower, while taking a shower together? Maybe s/he (not sure your orientation) would love it if you could forcefully pee all over his/her chest, face, neck, feeling the geyser of piss splash all of him/her while the warm shower water gush down their backside? Maybe it's a bit like a hardcore circle jerk between you and the shower head? //laughs my face off//

^_^

Hi guys - if your partner revealed that they had a fetish, would you feel obliged to include this in your sex life? If the other person may not be interested in that fetish, would it spoil the relationship? Please tell me if you have experience with this!
      Like Bolt, it depends on the fetish. If it's something to do with feces, puke and dirty nasty things like sucking on unwashed toes after a long hike then absolutely no. NO WAY!

However, I don't mind sucking and licking her toes if they were absolutely clean. In fact, I would love her to paint her toe nails a sexy slutty colour, wear a toe ring and a dangly anklet and let me something something. I can't get into the details or a moderator will bend me over and shove their something something... ^_^

If my wife have a fetish, I will do my best to include that in our adventures. Of course, there are a few things I wouldn't be able to do, but I can make compromises and similar alternatives.

If I could have it 100% my way, my wife would be tired all of the time. My fantasy is to turn her into a constant nympho. I mean, she's already one. It's just that I think she needs a bit more training. Kekekeke...

Comment

Originally posted by Ricemonster View Post

What if your lover wanted a golden shower, while taking a shower together? Maybe s/he (not sure your orientation) would love it if you could forcefully pee all over his/her chest, face, neck, feeling the geyser of piss splash all of him/her while the warm shower water gush down their backside? Maybe it's a bit like a hardcore circle jerk between you and the shower head? //laughs my face off//

^_^
        Yeah thats a nope. Certain bodily fluids should never be included. Pee is one of them. Vomit and Poop is also off the table. Other than though, I'm extremely open minded. :P

Comment

They're alright, so long as they aren't in regards to bodily fluids, or anything dangerous.
          Of course, I couldn't fulfill everything, but it's worth a try, right?

Comment

I think you can enjoy a sex life even without going through with your own fetish? I mean that's just my opinion cause I can't really say I've developed an odd fetish. But I'm sure if the other partner wasn't into the fetish it wouldn't really be the end of the world

Comment

Yeah thats a nope. Certain bodily fluids should never be included. Pee is one of them. Vomit and Poop is also off the table. Other than though, I'm extremely open minded. :P
              This topic makes me giggle like a little boy on crack. Though I've never had crack before. At least not the powdery kind... O__O

I am going to assume you're heterosexual and say your lover is a female. What if your lover wants to prostate massage you either with her fingers or with a dildo/strap-on? Yeah? Good? My wife is thinking about that and I'm like, "Umm, uhh... Hmmm... Maybe..."

Actually, I think I might have a foot fetish, but like I said it has to be clean. Something about feminine soft pretty feet and that little arch at the bottom... Yup. Very good. I also love shoulders, especially shiny shoulders. The collar bone and shoulders... Ahhh... So if you're a woman who lotions up her body and your skin has a sort of shimmer to it, that would totally drive me nuts. LIKE TOTALLY INSANE. The sort of insane where I need to bite something NOW. On the outside, I will look completely normal, but on the inside, I'm raging trying NOT to think about it. /sigh/ It's like a teething baby boy. I need to bite something. ^_^

You know why I love black skinned women? It's because when they are sweaty, oiled up or lotioned up, they look stunning. They look so good. They look so delicious and something something.
              Last edited by Ricemonster; 10-20-2015, 01:39 AM.

Comment

This topic makes me giggle like a little boy on crack. Though I've never had crack before. At least not the powdery kind... O__O

I am going to assume you're heterosexual and say your lover is a female. What if your lover wants to prostate massage you either with her fingers or with a dildo/strap-on? Yeah? Good? My wife is thinking about that and I'm like, "Umm, uhh... Hmmm... Maybe..."
                I have a slight ass fetish and absolutely love giving Anal. So if the woman wanted to switch roles it is only fair that I at least be willing to try it. I have never desired to take anal, but if she really wanted it then yeah it would be on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by daelievip View Post
                  I think you can enjoy a sex life even without going through with your own fetish? I mean that's just my opinion cause I can't really say I've developed an odd fetish. But I'm sure if the other partner wasn't into the fetish it wouldn't really be the end of the world

Depends, some times it can be something that you never realized. I have two small fetishes. The one I posted an example above and the other? Eating a woman out. I have yet to date a woman that objected to it lol, or even asked me if it was a fetish. Its just part of sex, and something normal. Just if I'm going to have sex with someone, I feel as it if is almost a need that I taste her as weird as that sounds.

Comment

Depends on the fetish really. I would not feel obliged but I would think about it if it is not too weird.

Comment

As long as they're not:
                      1) disgusting
                      2) painful
                      3) humiliating
                      I don't mind trying.

Comment

I have a slight ass fetish and absolutely love giving Anal. So if the woman wanted to switch roles it is only fair that I at least be willing to try it. I have never desired to take anal, but if she really wanted it then yeah it would be on the table.

LOL, that doesn't refer to fetish stuff. It seems that your thoughts were carried away by Ricemonster preferences so much, that you shared the detailes of libido's need satisfaction xD

Comment

^_^

Like Bolt, it depends on the fetish. If it's something to do with feces, puke and dirty nasty things like sucking on unwashed toes after a long hike then absolutely no. NO WAY!

However, I don't mind sucking and licking her toes if they were absolutely clean. In fact, I would love her to paint her toe nails a sexy slutty colour, wear a toe ring and a dangly anklet and let me something something. I can't get into the details or a moderator will bend me over and shove their something something... ^_^

If my wife have a fetish, I will do my best to include that in our adventures. Of course, there are a few things I wouldn't be able to do, but I can make compromises and similar alternatives.

If I could have it 100% my way, my wife would be tired all of the time. My fantasy is to turn her into a constant nympho. I mean, she's already one. It's just that I think she needs a bit more training. Kekekeke...

Ah, the prerogatives of a mod clash with my darker nature sometimes...

Bodily fluids and smelly appendages, no. But I think sex should be interesting - blindfolds, maybe some creativity with light and types of revealing underwear and 'toys', locations, masks, positions etc would be essential to an interesting love life in the long term. If you have a creative streak, why not use it?

Comment

Racial fetish no good? Sexual fetish ok?

Comment

Originally posted by K-Sen View Post
                              Racial fetish no good? Sexual fetish ok?

eh, are they actually different?

Comment

Working...
                              X