No announcement yet.

White wedding dresses and purity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want never marry, so is this question not relevant for me and if it should happen, I don't do it in a church, for registry office isn't a wedding dress necessary.

Comment

White wedding dress lost its primary meaning long ago , now even pregnant women wear this symbol of chastity, which is absurd. )))
      Last edited by murcat; 09-26-2016, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisShiva View Post
        White has been the traditional color of wedding dresses since Queen Victoria and is supposed to reflect the innocence and purity of the bride. Does this matter to you? Would you consider wearing a wedding dress that wasn't white?
        let me correct you there buddy.. the color white does not exist so we can conclude 'white' is not a color of purity.. Back to your thread , i would only wear a wedding dress for my wife if she comes in a Black Tux

Comment

I just found a great poem on this topic on the Internet:
          “Married in white, you will have chosen all right. Married in grey , you will go far away. Married in black, you will wish yourself back. Married in red, you’ll wish yourself dead. Married in blue, you will always be true. Married in pearl, you’ll live in a whirl. Married in green, ashamed to be seen, Married in yellow, ashamed of the fellow. Married in brown, you’ll live out of town. Married in pink, your spirits will sink.”
          Sounds great! But if to be serious, colour actually doen't matter. This is nothing but a matter of bride's taste and preferances. I'm a plus sized bride who is looking for a gorgeous look by browsing the
          women's plus size hawaiian wedding dresses and believe me colour is the last thing I pay attention to

Last edited by kirasmart; 05-16-2018, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
            I want never marry, so is this question not relevant for me and if it should happen, I don't do it in a church, for registry office isn't a wedding dress necessary.
            You’re a man. Unless you marry another man, a white wedding dress isn’t necessary.

And if you do marry your boyfriend, I suggest you take your honeymoon in Uganda. You’ll save money because you won’t need to buy return airfare to Poland...

Comment

Necroposting .... ​http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...osting-a-topic..... locked

Comment

Working...
              X