Coping with heartbreaks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coping with heartbreaks

What are the most common and the most weird way of coping with heartbreaks.I just prefer seclusion and solitude for as long as I feel alright again..What's your way people?

Mr. Daniels is always there for you

Comment

Online Gaming and Wine.

Comment

Binge watching sitcoms, some serious gaming and having good company around you.

Comment

Depends on the depth of feeling behind the heartbreak and whether you were clear about why things didn't work out. At the time when my romance failed, she said I should go and buy myself a coffin. Except she said that in Swiss-German so she knew I'd have something to ponder. After realising she'd switched me off, I felt like a comet descending back to Earth. It became dark. I spent the next thirty years adjusting back to a normal life. Took postgraduate exams, got a steady income and raised a family. That's how I coped.
          Last edited by look4swissmiss; 11-14-2015, 02:13 PM.

Comment

So ,once I had a desire to take revenge,but then I stopped myself because you can't make someone love you if they simply wanna move ahead

Comment

Originally posted by Farhansiddiqui View Post
              So ,once I had a desire to take revenge,but then I stopped myself because you can't make someone love you if they simply wanna move ahead
              Think about good times you had with your 'ex'. If you're used to rejection, what did you learn? It's when you or your 'ex' had never experienced failure: that's when the trouble starts.

Comment

If you want to take revenge. Move beyond her and let her know that you are happy without her. In fact you are even better than ever before. That's the best revenge you can get.

Anything else shows that you are obsessed with her and unable to let go. You have to know that another person cannot belong to you and they have the right to choose and live their life as they desire.

Comment

love yourself, that's the best way. do things that make you happy, if you have a strong foundation here before a relationship, then after a break up, the pain of what has been lost is eased. that doesn't mean you should forget everything, but it will help to accept it's over and you can move on through your own accord.

Comment

don't think about it - it's so easy to be selfish hihihi

Comment

Originally posted by pescablu View Post
                      don't think about it - it's so easy to be selfish hihihi
                      Right. And selfishness probably explains why you couldn't find the right balance. Don't be selfish. Better luck next time.

Comment

Move to another country, cut all contact to whoever you are trying to move on from and focus on your own your own happiness and life.

Comment

Originally posted by SteraDora View Post
                          Move to another country, cut all contact to whoever you are trying to move on from and focus on your own your own happiness and life.
                          Move to another Country? You're spoilt for choice, surely? But you would need to shift your cognitive focus to someone or something else.
                          Last edited by look4swissmiss; 11-15-2015, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Do the half marathon, lose some weight, go to the mountain, and visit the nursing home met some old people there and listen to their stories of their lives.

Comment

What are the most common and the most weird way of coping with heartbreaks.I just prefer seclusion and solitude for as long as I feel alright again..What's your way people?
                              Do something that makes your adrenalin works...adrenalin will release your stress also..

Comment

Working...
                              X