Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That moment you realize you would already be in a relationship if....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That moment you realize you would already be in a relationship if....

That moment you realize you would already be happy in a relationship if you could change your orientation....
    Same problems, anyone?

What is your orientation in relationship before (until you need changing it)?

Comment

well, for me it would be:
      That moment you realize you would already be happy in a relationship if you were born in a different century, dammit :-/
      Life today is a generation of feminine men and masculine women and #hateallthosestupidhashtagsharrypotersucks
      Where are you Mr. Darcy...

Comment

Originally posted by Miss_Flamingo View Post
        well, for me it would be:
        That moment you realize you would already be happy in a relationship if you were born in a different century, dammit :-/
        Life today is a generation of feminine men and masculine women and #hateallthosestupidhashtagsharrypotersucks
        Where are you Mr. Darcy...
        I am afraid he always existed in fantasies of romantic damsels and hardly in real I dont actually understand nostalgia about "good old times". I am afraid they never existed and from what history shows us... we live at the best time ever.

Comment

I agree with Nine-Lives. Women in Jane Austen's time had to find a husband, whether they wanted to or not, in order to maintain their economic and social status.

If people knew the harsh realities of life for women in the 19th century there were be a lot less romanticizing of Mr Darcy and other fictional fantasies about that era.
          Last edited by ChrisShiva; 11-19-2015, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X