Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How important is physical appearance to you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical appearance is not super important to me. If she looks cute, it's good : ) But it doesn't matter to me how cute a girl is if she acts like a bitch.
    So to me, personality and behavior is much more important.

Comment

• You treat a bitch like a bitch and a lady like a lady, that's the whole philosophy. A bitch runs always straight in an open knife if you put one in her way, I can give you a guarantee for that.

Comment

• In western societies the look is not important, and there is no standard for beauty.

While in some barbaric societies such as; middle-east and some east asians, look is more important than anything.

It has been proven that a white man with nice figure and dress is free to have sex with nearly 50% of Korean girls from the first time they meet, and the other 50% would need it after few meetings.
        Plastic surgery has become almost compulsory in Korea. and if a girl weigh more than 55kg she will be highly discriminated and no company will hire her.

In middle-eastern countries people must buy the most expensive clothes and perfumes, if not they will bullied.

These two barbaric cultures lead to catastrophic ends, whereby middle-east has become no.1 weapons consumers due to civil war.
        And Korea has become no.1 in suicide rate in the OECD.

Comment

• I've never dated anyone who I wasn't attracted too nor do I know anybody has. Attraction is extremely important. Now the level of attraction can very. But let me tell you from experience, when I was with someone at the lowest level, when we fought and I looked across at her, that ugliness was more than I could stand after so many fights. When you date someone you are extremely attracted to you can get into a fight and think dang, she's too hot to leave. You are more willing to work on your relationship than just take the easy way out and walk away.

Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Go for what you find beautiful, not what other people do.

Comment

• Personality, or appearances? Both opinions are right. A person's personality is what you'll hate or love at the end of the day. And it's true, every person has a different sense of what's beautiful. A girl beautiful in my eyes might be ordinary or ugly to other men. Yet, some characteristics usually do define beauty for the masses, like symmetry in facial features and skin health (people won't generally find you attractive if you look sick). So,what I've seen and experienced is that, sadly, appearances do matter. The reality is that people usually approach first those they find pleasing to their eyes. People tend to ignore ugly or unkempt looking people (unless you meet in a situation where you have to interact, whether you want it or not, like at work). Which means, even if you are the best person in the world, and have a heart of gold, you'll still have very little chances to show this to anyone... You'll either have to work hard to look good, like some people do, or simply accept it and move on...

Comment

• Kindness is the most important. But I ask a minimum for her body. If she has a beautiful face and minimum B cup boobs, everything's fine.

Comment

Working...
              X