online dating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by look4swissmiss View Post

​People need to be pragmatic about "broken obnoxious women" (Sic.) No prizes for causality. Men. Just ask if you're right for each other, surely? Dating websites can and do work.

Whilst I kindly respect your experience, it evidently differs from mine. One believes in what he has experienced, does he not? I am glad online dating has borne its fruit(s) for you nevertheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Goosequillian View Post
      >>>>> I am glad online dating has borne its fruit(s) for you nevertheless.
      ​Slight correction as regular readers will know that I met my 'SM' during a holiday a long time ago. She wasn't content with destroying my self-esteem. I've never had to look for her because she keeps coming back. Paradoxical indeed! As for on-line dating, yes I'm happy as that's good therapy for me.
      Last edited by look4swissmiss; 01-05-2017, 06:38 PM.

Comment

I don't even believe in online friendship!

Comment

Originally posted by Lia200 View Post
          I don't even believe in online friendship!

I shall second that.

Comment

Originally posted by look4swissmiss View Post

​Slight correction as regular readers will know that I met my 'SM' during a holiday a long time ago. She wasn't content with destroying my self-esteem. I've never had to look for her because she keeps coming back. Paradoxical indeed! As for on-line dating, yes I'm happy as that's good therapy for me.

Ah, my mistake, then. My sole excuse is that I do not deem myself a regular reader of these forums.

As of the aforementioned lady's ceaseless come-back, we seem to have some common ground here. Truth be told, never before in my entire life have I taken the initiative to lasses for the sake of forming an amorous relationship because evermore has it been them resorting to it meward.

Comment

I know some people in USA that got cat fished by some eastern european women. I guess they talk for awhile and the women leave out details such as having a bf but will accept visits, gifts, and money. I've put my photos on a dating site before and noticed the first thing they will ask is, "what do you do for a living?" before they even attempt to have any kind of conversation so it turned me off. I also read a story about a Seattle woman who ended up dating a career criminal and he eventually got drunk, decapitated her and threw her head in someones recycle bin in Seattle. It would be more of a last resort for me. I'm just not patient enough to try and get to know someone for years online before I meet them. I think it's a very risky thing.

I also hate when I talk to a female on this website and they start to become jealous. They don't want you to talk to other females but they have like 100 males they communicate with. Seriously, what is the point of that? How can you even be jealous over someone that lives halfway across the world. It seems silly. I mostly just use this website as a comedy website now. I used to be interested in learning about other cultures but I quickly became uninterested with talking on social networks with foreigners everyday.
              Last edited by Gepff01; 03-20-2017, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDarrell View Post
                Friends,

I live in Michigan, I found my wife and daughter online, in the country of Ukraine. We have been married for 11+ years.

So it can work. Big rewards usually come with big risks. And well big expenses.

i have spend massive amounts of money on plane tickets.. sending money, sending stuff, phone calls. We are not talking money in the thousands. we are talking like

40,000 to 50,000 thousand dollars. I remember going to Ukraine with $5000 dollars taped to my leg, for security reasons. We gave my wifes family $3000 of that money.

So it can work. You just have to be careful. Good luck.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.
                i like people who tell their story about dating sites! please someone make a thread about that... or Dr. Darrell can you make one?

Comment

I have to agree with Geoff on this one. I remember a story a while back about a single mother who met a guy online. He killed her, cut her up and threw some of her limbs into the recycle bin. then another was cut up and placed in a suitcase. to me those instances far out weigh any nice feel good stories. As for online friends, well it's kind of hard to be real friends if the only place you hangout together is on the internet. Real friends actually get together and do things together. I think real friendship requires a certain level of trust and it's hard to reach that level on the internet.
                  Last edited by jadedlady64; 03-20-2017, 04:54 PM.

Comment

What a monster. I hope he recycled correctly.
                    Yo, reggae vacation mon.

Comment

Definitely yes. Try playing Mystic Messenger and your life will change in an instant. I guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by Satriani View Post
                        Definitely yes. Try playing Mystic Messenger and your life will change in an instant. I guarantee.

What is Mystic Messenger? Is that where you met your Canadian honey?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisShiva View Post

What is Mystic Messenger? Is that where you met your Canadian honey?
                          Lol it's actually better than my bf xD

Comment

Hi.
                            Are people in This chat looking for boyfriends and girlfriends?

Comment

Avoid this cancer, for the mental health of your acquaintances, please. She is talking about this crap since... some weeks or month, but it's been a long time.

Comment

Wow I learned about something new today. Whatever people like is cool with me though if the world keeping moving towards these type of on-line game relationships we may end up having a serious shortage of babies.

Comment

Working...
                                X