Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How important is sex in a relationship for you.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How important is sex in a relationship for you.

Simple question.
    Do you like/dislike sex?
    Is it an important factor for you in a relationship ?
    Can you have an intimacy binding to somebody without sex?

no public, no multiple choice allowed...
    1- I could run with mattress on my back
    4.55%
    2- I'm a male/female slut
    13.64%
    3- I like it
    43.18%
    4- I can live without sex
    13.64%
    5- Too much sex is unhealthy
    4.55%
    6- I hate it
    0%
    7- I'm an asexual wizard
    6.82%
    8- God beware, I want into heaven as a virgin
    13.64%

It's essential
    http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

Comment

Should I never find a partner who actually loves me and committed to me, I can live without it. A good look and some sexual attraction aren't enough. I'm not into hookup and also not someone who jump into bed very soon either, but in the long term I say it'll be important.

Comment

What? There is a difference between sex and relationship?

Comment

I am in relationship now, new relationship..but we dont think about sex..caring each others is important to us..example he cares about my idea business relate to my job and my businesses and support it..and i support him when he gets down and listen him carefully..
          My partner is understand enough that sex is no good before marriage..he is respectful man

Comment

Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post

My partner is understand enough that sex is no good before marriage..
            who told you that sex isn't good before marriage ? Quran ?

Comment

everyone likes it, it's like asking can you live without food lol

Comment

I am in relationship now, new relationship..but we dont think about sex..caring each others is important to us..example he cares about my idea business relate to my job and my businesses and support it..and i support him when he gets down and listen him carefully..
                My partner is understand enough that sex is no good before marriage..he is respectful man
                A relationship without sex is as caffeine-free coffee, an alcohol free beer, as liking an ice in the packaging or just take drugs to enjoy the withdrawal symptoms. Damn you must have an iron will
                Last edited by Hades91; 03-12-2017, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
                  Simple question.
                  Do you like/dislike sex?
                  Is it an important factor for you in a relationship ?
                  Can you have an intimacy binding to somebody without sex?.
                  Sex is a means to communicate. I am a lecherous man. My sex drive and stamina is super high. So yes, I love sex. I cannot be with a woman who sees sex as a one dimensional 'thing'.

There was a woman I was with way way way back in 2001. We broke up after about three months being together. She hinted that I could easily have asked her to stay, yet I did not. It was a good break up though. No drama, no anything. However, the reason I did not ask her to stay was because we were sexually incompatible.

Have you ever heard of the term "dead fish"? Yeah, not fun. I'm sure Chris with his experiences know what I'm referring to. ^_^

Papier Love Story
                  Don't believe in long distance romance? We found each other online in 2010, got married in 2013 and it all started right here on Interpals.
                  [Youtube] [Facebook] [Website]

Comment

Originally posted by murcat View Post

who told you that sex isn't good before marriage ? Quran ?
                    When i said it, i dont mean to offend others..but when it sounds offended words, i am sorry..it is my explanation to you kitty...

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

A relationship without sex is as caffeine-free coffee, a alcohol free beer, as liking a ice in the packaging or just take drugs to enjoy the withdrawal symptoms. Damn you must have a iron will
                      Indonesian can do relationship without sex.. we have no worry, we have to think to make the family meet together in short time..so it will not take a long time to add sugar in our coffee with full of cafein and see the iron will get the electricity...hahahahha

Comment

Indonesian can do relationship without sex.. we have no worry, we have to think to make the family meet together in short time..so it will not take a long time to add sugar in our coffee with full of cafein and see the iron will get the electricity...hahahahha
                        I know I'm such a damned, twisted, inacceptable by society kind of Indonesian, but while I don't think sex is 1000℅ mandatory especially for people who don't want them, I think sex before marriage is a lot better than avoiding it by rushing into marriage only to get divorce later. The whole "he seems like a nice man", followed by family meet up and wedding all in fast pace sounds like a really bad idea to me. I don't say it should be long before we settle down, but skipping the building of romantic relationship is not ideal. No offence.

Comment

Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post

I know I'm such a damned, twisted, inacceptable by society kind of Indonesian, but while I don't think sex is 1000℅ mandatory especially for people who don't want them, I think sex before marriage is a lot better than avoiding it by rushing into marriage only to get divorce later. The whole "he seems like a nice man", followed by family meet up and wedding all in fast pace sounds like a really bad idea to me. I don't say it should be long before we settle down, but skipping the building of romantic relationship is not ideal. No offence.
                          Well actually I agree with you. Haha. I've discuss this thing with my bf and we both agree that sex is an important thing in a relationship. I don't like that some Indonesian treat sex only as a mean to get kids after marriage. When they have enough, they're done. But... Weirdly... He understands that sex before marriage is 'socially unacceptable' here. And since he doesn't want me to get into any problems with fams or friends, he said he'll try to hold it in when he visit me as long as I don't provoke him lmao. He's eager for marriage, and yeah... Idk if your statement about fast pace wedding works for an ldr T-T

Comment

I am a proud male slut
                            It's always been a very important factor in every relationship I had. I cannot do without it and I don't want to, I don't see why I should. I need a sexually active partner, and sexuality in general is important for my psychological well-being, not just for the awesome bestiality of it

Comment

Well, if sex is not crucial for a relationship, does it mean that all the relationships I have had, and I though are over, but I stll have contact with the girls, are actually continuing?

Nope, sex is what distinguishes a relationship from a friendship. A relationship starts with the first sex (before, you don't know if it's gonna become one), and ends with the last (except the case if you stay together till the end of the life).

And it's for women as important as for men, or even more. They just have more objections to go to bed with someone new for the first time (it's probably more a cultural thing).
                              Niin, łell, äkschly...

Comment

Working...
                              X