Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How important is sex in a relationship for you.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

There is a little bit truth is in your comment Chris, they want always something when no man wants something from them.
    Yesterday I spoke 20min with a bank employee, she begun to play with her hair, to bite on her lips, having seductive glimpse, smile and pushing her boobs forwards so that I couldn't miss those with my eyes. She wasn't bad, for a 40+ she was top but I feel always while older women make such seductive games towards me as a grandpa.

In my late 20's I had a relationship with a woman in her 40's. She made the first move by sending me a flirty note. But I definitely was attracted to her and ready to go on a date. It turned out out we had quite a bit common and were together as a couple for about a year. The sex was great but if we didn't also have a mental and emotional connection it wouldn't have lasted that long.

I thought everything was fine between us. But then one morning, after a minor argument, she broke up with me and refused to explain why. I think age was probably a factor as two people with that many years apart are typically at different stages in life. She was hot though!
    Last edited by ChrisShiva; 03-18-2017, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
      More likely it's gonna work for me as well as it works for most of people. As I said, it's relibale conclusion.

this makes no sense.
      Ahhh zi ..when you think like that..all is well for you i wish..

Comment

Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post

Ahhh zi ..when you think like that..all is well for you i wish..
        What do you mean?

Comment

I think always when I see guys like me with older women, there is money in the game. Damn.... Perhaps I'm not so confused about the fact that she did it, but I thought about it as well.
          yes i also think for young guys affairs with old women- it's about money and maybe good sex, while for old women the young guys are nothing more than toys, something like a walking vibrator maybe. xd

Comment

Originally posted by al_si View Post

yes i also think for young guys affairs with old women- it's about money and maybe good sex, while for old women the young guys are nothing more than toys, something like a walking vibrator maybe. xd
            This isn't a problem to be a sex toy for a man, so far he sees a woman in the same way. I must admit something as a relationship didn't never go trough my head when I saw an older attractive woman, rather the second thought is, hopefully isn't her man an angry psycho.

Comment

I wasn't just a walking vibrator. I could stimulate her with my mind and heart as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisShiva View Post

I wasn't just a walking vibrator. I could stimulate her with my mind and heart as well.
                You need just more endurance than any Duracell battery and her heart belongs to you anyways.

Comment

let's be honest, if you'd ask women what they would have chosen to have in a temporary much younger sex partner - mind & heart or good working penis - guess the answer

Comment

You need just more endurance than any Duracell battery and her heart belongs to you anyways.

So superficial but maybe true.

Comment

let's be honest, if you'd ask women what they would have chosen to have in a temporary much younger sex partner - mind & heart or good working penis - guess the answer
                      Temporary yes. But after a few months she started talking about us moving in together. To me that indicated she saw me as a long term bf or perhaps even husband. But then again maybe she said that so I would keep slipping her the sausage.

Joking aside, we were a serious couple who connected on many levels. But she had a teenage son that wasn't thrilled about me being around and that's why I told her I didn't want to live together until her son graduated high school and left home - which would be another 2 years. I was ok with staying a couple until then but apparently she wasn't.

I was pissed off that she broke up with me so suddenly and refused to explain why. But along with the age difference was the fact that she made more money than me. I brought this up as a potential problem early in the relationship and she swore she didn't care about it. But I think by the end she probably did.

Anyway I'm glad I moved on and eventually met my wife.
                      Last edited by ChrisShiva; 03-20-2017, 01:32 AM.

Comment

I was with one such mama together a short time. I was surprised because she could read my thoughts, but from the perspective today, i think she was just in similar situation earlier.
                        However she helped me a lot while necessary separation from a person who I've loved at this time and to understand many things which would be with parents and friends too difficult to discuss.

Comment

It would be very strange to have a relationship without sex

Comment

a relationship without sex is called friendship

Comment

So superficial but maybe true.
                              Basic human desires and needs are superficial. Seeking for deeper sense inside those needs is foolish as futile.
                              For women it's easy and simple, you bring it as man without help of tongue and fingers or you don't.

Comment

Biologically speaking, men hit their sexual peak around age 18 but for women it often happens later in life. You may still have alot to look forward to.

Women hit their sexual peak around the age of 35.

Comment

Working...
                                X