Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's agreed?

Relationship is sucks

I pay more attention to detail, so I'll rephrase: it sucks when you're with the wrong person. It sucks when there's no love. It sucks when you're not compatible with your partner. It sucks when he/she doesn't respect you enough. But not all relationship sucks.

Comment

You're 16. Pipe down.

Comment

So deep, so right, so awesome.

Could I send you the link of this thread in the future ? When you will get 25-30yo, to make you ashamed ?

Comment

Marriage probably sucks, but a relationship isn't compulsory. You can always turn away and go where you want.

Comment

Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post
            I pay more attention to detail, so I'll rephrase: it sucks when you're with the wrong person. It sucks when there's no love. It sucks when you're not compatible with your partner. It sucks when he/she doesn't respect you enough. But not all relationship sucks.
            I agree with this one. Given the wrong circumstances relationships would certainly suck. However, if you have a partner you can count on who loves you as you love them, nothing can stop you. " Two heads are better than one." Marriage is no different. It would just take more than simply turning away should you choose to "go where you want." That is unless you are one who believes," Marriage is for life." In which case, choose wisely or bare the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post
              True, I have a good relationship with my pack of cigarretes, sure it's still cancerous but at least it's openly so
              Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

Originally posted by Fadeleaves View Post
                Relationship is sucks
                everything sucks and expires, just matter of time. Get over it.

Comment

Lock yourself in your room and blast out some emo music.
                  Yo, reggae vacation mon.

Comment

You should not jump to conclusion on the basis of one bad experience, if this is the case.

Comment

Hi. There is a guy named Taewoo Eum from South Korea. First of all he is not 27. He is older than that. He came to my hometown and i got to experience what a low life scum he was. He borrowed money from me for his drinks and now after going back to his home country he has switched off his phone. He is a liar, a cheat, a manipulator, a drunkard with no morals. He is also someone who will flirt with you making you think you're special- believe me you ain't. He will just use you for sex and drinks and no feelings involved on his part. He wrote he wants a relationship in his Interpals account... Yes it's still active... He just wants a casual relationship nothing else. BEWARE OF A CON ARTIST LIKE HIM. HE MADE MY LIFE A HELL THE PAST YEAR. DONT MAKE TAEWOO EUM DESTROY YOURS TOO.

Comment

Originally posted by mary_in View Post
                        Hi. There is a guy named Taewoo Eum from South Korea. First of all he is not 27. He is older than that. He came to my hometown and i got to experience what a low life scum he was. He borrowed money from me for his drinks and now after going back to his home country he has switched off his phone. He is a liar, a cheat, a manipulator, a drunkard with no morals. He is also someone who will flirt with you making you think you're special- believe me you ain't. He will just use you for sex and drinks and no feelings involved on his part. He wrote he wants a relationship in his Interpals account... Yes it's still active... He just wants a casual relationship nothing else. BEWARE OF A CON ARTIST LIKE HIM. HE MADE MY LIFE A HELL THE PAST YEAR. DONT MAKE TAEWOO EUM DESTROY YOURS TOO.
                        Pfffft I like him already!

Comment

Working...
                        X