Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever found love on Interpals?

I'm just curious if anyone else here has found someone on Interpals that they ended up dating and being in love with I found my boyfriend here, which I didn't expect at all but we are both incredibly happy (and yes, we met in person). I would love to hear about other people's experiences!

Not love..but some people offered interests to me in interpals..yes it is incredible indeed
    Actually i found my partner from Quora hehehehe..

Comment

Every day I fall in love with a new person in here, especially if it's a Turk. Oh, Turks.

Comment

Congratulations annakfd12 ​I fell head over heels with one guy here, but he results be a fake , a pervert so I broke up communication with him , I was blind now I just want keep going learning English

Comment

No. But I did find several handsome idiots. Then again people in love are idiots.. sooooo.. i guess i did find love!

Comment

Not yet, I have never found a serious Turk. I wish I can find a good Turk but its hard to find a serious one. I don't want to waste my time with them.

Comment

This website is called "Interpals". I don`t prefer finding some life partners/boyfriends. I joined here to make good friends and I still have not found one!

Comment

I met my current girlfriend here a year ago she is Turkish, I am French, we had the opportunity to meet in Paris.
                Now she is in the USA and I am in the UK and he behaviour really changed, I feel like she is not the same person anymore at all. She doesn't have humour anymore, she is always angry, she is very cold.
                At the beginning I only wanted to meet friends/pals on this website. Maybe I shouldn't have fall in love with her

Cheers everyone !

Comment

Yep! She ended up coming to Australia and moved here and we were together for 3 years until we broke up. But yeah, met her on here.

Comment

Not yet but i found a interesting people,maybe one day i find someone here

Comment

Originally posted by astrobbynixIII View Post
                      Not yet, I have never found a serious Turk. I wish I can find a good Turk but its hard to find a serious one. I don't want to waste my time with them.

Maybe you should try for a serious Algerian instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Flaminguera View Post
                        Every day I fall in love with a new person in here, especially if it's a Turk. Oh, Turks.
                        Yes, good choice...Turks won't beat you as hard as Arabs will if you misbehave. They also tend to have only one wife, so you won't be part of a harem if you move to Turkey with your husband. You're attractive, so you won't have any problems finding a Turk.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Yes, good choice...Turks won't beat you as hard as Arabs will if you misbehave. They also tend to have only one wife, so you won't be part of a harem if you move to Turkey with your husband. You're attractive, so you won't have any problems finding a Turk.

Good luck!

Turks and Arabs are not good enough for her. She needs Borat as her hubby. He's from Kazakh too so he will take good care of her.

Comment

Originally posted by astrobbynixIII View Post

Being on this site for 6 years I guess majority of the Filipinas are on this site only to find a husband.

Comment

Yes and No. Met someone here, he actually traveled to my country so we met in person but he turned out to be a joke. Not easy to find some one serious here.

Comment

Working...
                              X