No announcement yet.

Which races would you prefer to date?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer alien, but i can do with human/alien hybrids. Well, most people think im joking...

Comment

Originally posted by Mothan View Post
      I prefer alien, but i can do with human/alien hybrids. Well, most people think im joking...
      Meet Khan/Strangerzero an alien from Mars!

Comment

Originally posted by astrobbynixIII View Post
        Meet Khan/Strangerzero an alien from Mars!
        But Strangerzero is looking for Cinderellas

Comment

Hello, I am the Doctor.

Comment

Of those? Perhaps Chinese or Vietnamese. But really, all four seem to be good options.

Yet, in the end its not about the "race" or country of the other person, it just the person him or herself. Thats what matters. One needs to find the right one and its possible to find one from any culture

Comment

I find asian race very attractive. But I have never had an asian girl, only Slavic and one African.

Comment

Slavs aren't a race in any sense of the word, it's a linguistic/cultural sphere, and more linguistic than cultural in my opinion

Comment

The question is silly cause these are not races, but countries. I dont have nations preferences too, but spanish, portugese man look good, for my taste.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyofSupratik View Post

Not at all racist. Many of my female friends say the same. Even Pakistani women from certain areas such as Lahore, West Punjab, Baluchistan are damn hot and beautiful.
                    I remember around 2009, after I had a breakup, I met one Lahore woman on the internet. It was all normal and casual chat, she didn't posted any of her real pics, neither her real name on her profile because of her traditional Islamic background, but I also thought this could have been because of her personal insecurities due to her looks. But I literally fell head over heels after we had the first video chat. She was an air hostess of Pakistan airlines and she was extremely beautiful, no less than a model/actress. We had initial sparks at the beginning of our chat, as I just came out from a break up and she had her engagement called off because her fiance beat her even before the marriage and she was deeply traumatized by this fact. I won't deny, for the first few days I was literally floating among the dreams of Arabian nights/Persian fairy tales and my dying teenage hormones gave the last push in me to cross one of the most dangerous borders of the world to meet her. But slowly with time we became much more realistic with our life and we both concluded that what we were thinking could be too dangerous for our future life. She even admitted that I could have been literally cut into pieces if I cross the border for her, but I sometimes I felt her inner secret fairytale fantasy wished to bring the 'Prince Chuck Norris' out of me as she was emotionally down in her personal life; You never know what women wants. Finally she became busy with her job as she wished to get into international airlines from the domestic ones and also I was also going through a big turn around in my career. Nevertheless it was a short but beautiful experience of my life and she was a really nice,honest, truthful and very caring lady.
                    This would be a good story for a Bollywood Romeo and Julia movie

Comment

I still prefer Turkish, fortunately I finally found a decent and honest Turkish man.

Comment

No real preference, I like attractive girls - white, black, asian, etc

Comment

Working...
                        X