Random Chatting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hjfifhdbrjkd
    how wouldn't you doubt a person who say they are close to you but don't tell you their real name, phone number.
    I wouldn't tell these data either

Comment

Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post

Is he turkish, kurdish?
      What's wrong with Turkish/Kurdish?

Comment

Originally posted by VeronicaGrz View Post

Am I a fool to trust to guys from all the sites? I think no sane girl will trust them.
        Well, maybe there are some sane girls met their sane guys over there

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisShiva View Post

Too bad you see his nationality as "unfortunate". But hey if you like guys from Turkey then go for it. At IP you should have no problem meeting hundreds of them.
          It seems Turk guys have bad reputation here

Comment

Originally posted by dya13 View Post

It seems Turk guys have bad reputation here

It's because so many of them spam gazillions of love and sex messages to random girls. It sucks for the good Turkish guys here to be lumped in with the bad ones. But the sleazy, desperate Turkish lover boys are such an annoyance on IP that their negative reputation is well earned.

Xodian is a Turkish poster who I think is terrific. But he's married and lives in Canada.

Comment

It's because so many of them spam gazillions of love and sex messages to random girls. It sucks for the good Turkish guys here to be lumped in with the bad ones. But the sleazy, desperate Turkish lover boys are such an annoyance on IP that their negative reputation is well earned.

Xodian is a Turkish poster who I think is terrific. But he's married and lives in Canada.
              Oh, Xodian's Turkish? Never knew that. I used to see his posts around and I enjoyed most of them greatly. Swell guy!

Comment

Originally posted by ThorFolklore View Post

Oh, Xodian's Turkish? Never knew that. I used to see his posts around and I enjoyed most of them greatly. Swell guy!

Yeah Xodian is cool. I wish he would start posting here more often again.

Comment

Too bad you see his nationality as "unfortunate". But hey if you like guys from Turkey then go for it. At IP you should have no problem meeting hundreds of them.
                  Hi Chris! I like your encouraging message. In this world where everyone is discouraging me to find a Turkish partner its nice to know someone is out there who is not telling me negative things. I think there is nothing wrong liking Turkish guys, I find them really attractive and caring.

Comment

Originally posted by dya13 View Post

What's wrong with Turkish/Kurdish?
                    Ohh...umm..they are handsome...hahhahahhahaha..personality..some of them ...i cant sayyyyy it...

Comment

Yeah Xodian is cool. I wish he would start posting here more often again.

he's not turkish though, he's canadian

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post

he's not turkish though, he's canadian

He's a Turkish-Canadian. So I would imagine there is some cultural influence from both. Anyway he's a good dude and would still be one no matter where he lives.

Comment

Originally posted by astrobbynixIII View Post

Hi Chris! I like your encouraging message. In this world where everyone is discouraging me to find a Turkish partner its nice to know someone is out there who is not telling me negative things. I think there is nothing wrong liking Turkish guys, I find them really attractive and caring.

Does your American bf know you prefer Turkish guys?

Comment

Working...
                          X