is Indonesian guy attractive?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptainRish View Post
    Depends on What Indonesian Guy you are talking about.
    Welcome back briefly Rish. ^_^ Your never ending FB posts of food was starting to make me 'fat'.

Papier Love Story
    Don't believe in long distance romance? We found each other online in 2010, got married in 2013 and it all started right here on Interpals.
    [Youtube] [Facebook] [Website]

Comment

Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post

Would you mind telling why? Because I thought you date foreign men because you simply choose to, not because you have trouble dating local ones. I am under the impression that you're​ quite a typical ideal Indonesian woman, actually. I think I have a very tiny chance ending up with an Indonesian man, but that's mostly because I am an irreligious individualist bastard who clashes​ regularly with local mindset/values. You on the other hand don't seem to have those issues. So why do you think foreign men are better for you, while you actually rate Indonesian men #1. I am just curious.
      It is because of different time and LDR..different time makes me easy to manage my time between i give attention to my partner and my job..second is the distance..my partner will visit me twice a year means i can focus on my job well and seldom listen complains..(the problems from my works is enough to make my head getting headache)
      When i dated with KH
      I still had meeting because i had a lot of materials that i had to explain as my responsibilities..it was at 11 pm i still need an explanation from a supervisor (i have 6) because he was one of the worst to reach his target..i broke down his target ..i let him to see his pivot data and gave me explanation..KH came to me and showed up his watch and i said i needed an hour later..cause the supervisor couldnt give me a details explanations when i saw the target per small areas..etc..when i tried to see the data, he turned off the electricity and said time was over by calling my phone..
      Dating with my current bf
      I only texted him that i will say good morning after i finishing the meeting..it is simplier than listening the complaints..

I only need the understanding that i have big responsibilities to my libyan friend that i have to give him profit so business can run well...(pengalaman dating sama cowok indonesia, gue dikatain wanita paling kejam dan nggak punya toleransi..kalau supervisor benar2 kerja dia pasti tahu kondisi lapangan jd meeting g perlu lama..supervisor aku bantai pakai data, cowok gue ngatain gue kejammmmmmm lunn..jd aku lbh suka LDR skrg..semakin jauh semakin bagus..)

Comment

Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post
        Indian man isnt attractive
        We know our place. 1 in a million doesn't count. There are very few attractive men on an average here, according to me. Whites have colour,blacks have big stuffs, Oriental Asians have unique eyes, Muslims have beards and all that hair. There's no attractive physical specification that Indians would fit according to women as one poll result on Facebook said.
        Last edited by hjfifhdbrjkd; 04-15-2017, 08:07 AM.

Comment

It is because of different time and LDR..different time makes me easy to manage my time between i give attention to my partner and my job..second is the distance..my partner will visit me twice a year means i can focus on my job well and seldom listen complains..(the problems from my works is enough to make my head getting headache)
          When i dated with KH
          I still had meeting because i had a lot of materials that i had to explain as my responsibilities..it was at 11 pm i still need an explanation from a supervisor (i have 6) because he was one of the worst to reach his target..i broke down his target ..i let him to see his pivot data and gave me explanation..KH came to me and showed up his watch and i said i needed an hour later..cause the supervisor couldnt give me a details explanations when i saw the target per small areas..etc..when i tried to see the data, he turned off the electricity and said time was over by calling my phone..
          I only texted him that i will say good morning after i finishing the meeting..it is simplier than listening the complaints..

I only need the understanding that i have big responsibilities to my libyan friend that i have to give him profit so business can run well...(pengalaman dating sama cowok indonesia, gue dikatain wanita paling kejam dan nggak punya toleransi..kalau supervisor benar2 kerja dia pasti tahu kondisi lapangan jd meeting g perlu lama..supervisor aku bantai pakai data, cowok gue ngatain gue kejammmmmmm lunn..jd aku lbh suka LDR skrg..semakin jauh semakin bagus..)
          This is quite an unexpected reason. I see that you're very busy with your business, but what's exactly your goal with all this? Why do you date in the first place? Don't you plan to be actually together eventually? Who will move to who? And if that time actually comes, how do you plan to manage the time between him and your job? I had been in LDR myself and I understand the need to have time for ourselves, but honestly, I question people who want LDR in the first place. For us, LDR was something we had to endure, due to the situation, but you actually look for it. And the further the better, you said.

I think it's important to set personal boundaries and not spending all your time just with your SO, but if you insist on a relationship with limited communication and meetings, how do you even envision it in the future?

Comment

Indian man isnt attractive
            I disagree, I have seen a lot of Indian men and most of them are attractive, beautiful eyes and nose. Just saying.

Comment

This is quite an unexpected reason. I see that you're very busy with your business, but what's exactly your goal with all this? Why do you date in the first place? Don't you plan to be actually together eventually? Who will move to who? And if that time actually comes, how do you plan to manage the time between him and your job? I had been in LDR myself and I understand the need to have time for ourselves, but honestly, I question people who want LDR in the first place. For us, LDR was something we had to endure, due to the situation, but you actually look for it. And the further the better, you said.

I think it's important to set personal boundaries and not spending all your time just with your SO, but if you insist on a relationship with limited communication and meetings, how do you even envision it in the future?
              I will see the future as i see his attitude toward LDR with me..before i establish the next step, we will learn each others about our views..slow aja lun ahh..nggak keburu buru aku..he said to me when i met him in bali on march ago..i used to meet him as friend but the last he made something special..he said that to cure the broken heart is to love somebody.. he wants me to try again..as i said before our relationship started by i respect him so much..the first time i thought he was just joking to me or he felt a bit jelousy as a friend after he swapped my phone and read my chatting with aussie interpals 6 months ago..
              We contact each others by chat, emails, sending pics what he has done sometime, call by phone,..i can give my time by talking with him while i am busy..

Comment

Originally posted by astrobbynixIII View Post
                I disagree, I have seen a lot of Indian men and most of them are attractive, beautiful eyes and nose. Just saying.
                Turkish are more attractive..arent they?...

Comment

Originally posted by hjfifhdbrjkd View Post
                  We know our place. 1 in a million doesn't count. There are very few attractive men on an average here, according to me. Whites have colour,blacks have big stuffs, Oriental Asians have unique eyes, Muslims have beards and all that hair. There's no attractive physical specification that Indians would fit according to women as one poll result on Facebook said.
                  Indian have a good song..tum hi ho..i think you forget that..(i meant indian have a nice voice..nice dance)...i am curious why women do not poll them..

Comment

There is no poll i think for indian men...i think captainrish should promote how attractive indian men are
                    Ok. Bling Bling.
                    Lookin' for Booty on the Seven seas.

===========================
                    I like to write about Food http://www.grubzon.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ricemonster View Post

Welcome back briefly Rish. ^_^ Your never ending FB posts of food was starting to make me 'fat'.
                      Glad to be of service, old friend Those posts should continue for a while.
                      Lookin' for Booty on the Seven seas.

===========================
                      I like to write about Food http://www.grubzon.com/

Comment

Would you mind telling why? Because I thought you date foreign men because you simply choose to, not because you have trouble dating local ones. I am under the impression that you're​ quite a typical ideal Indonesian woman, actually. I think I have a very tiny chance ending up with an Indonesian man, but that's mostly because I am an irreligious individualist bastard who clashes​ regularly with local mindset/values. You on the other hand don't seem to have those issues. So why do you think foreign men are better for you, while you actually rate Indonesian men #1. I am just curious.

Good question. I'm curious about this also.

Comment

When i dated with KH

I have to say I'm a little confused after reading your answer. I understand why you would want to focus on your business and not deal with the stress of being in a relationship. But if that's the case then why have a bf at all - LDR or otherwise?

Also what country is this current bf from?
                          Last edited by ChrisShiva; 04-16-2017, 01:20 AM.

Comment

I will see the future as i see his attitude toward LDR with me..before i establish the next step, we will learn each others about our views..slow aja lun ahh..nggak keburu buru aku..he said to me when i met him in bali on march ago..i used to meet him as friend but the last he made something special..he said that to cure the broken heart is to love somebody.. he wants me to try again..as i said before our relationship started by i respect him so much..the first time i thought he was just joking to me or he felt a bit jelousy as a friend after he swapped my phone and read my chatting with aussie interpals 6 months ago..
                            We contact each others by chat, emails, sending pics what he has done sometime, call by phone,..i can give my time by talking with him while i am busy..
                            Well, we don't see eye to eye here. I didn't say you have to hurry up (ga ada yang bilang harus buru-buru kan), but it is still important to establish expectations from the beginning. To know what's each other's goal in the relationship. Imo, this is especially important in LDR case, because else it'll be just wasting time.. "love somebody to cure a broken heart" sounds too much like a rebound to me. Yes, it may provide a good distraction, but then again you'll always wonder whether you love him because you actually love him or just to avoid loneliness. Sorry, but I still think it's a poor excuse to opt for a long distance relationship.

Comment

Lots of them, yes. Most of them, no. Well, as you can see on the television, they use mixed actors and actresses most of the time nowadays :x even Reza Rahadian whom I find attractive, his dad is Iranian.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainRish View Post

Ok. Bling Bling.
                                Dont you think walking with him so dangerous?huuhhhhh..he is not my type..i prefer sachin tendulkar..hahahha

Comment

Working...
                                X