Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what age do men find women unattractive?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At what age do men find women unattractive?

I am referring to a woman's age here.

I've read answers here for guys who said that women start losing their beauty once they hit 30 and others said that they find women in their 40's attractive. So, I think it depends on the man and this is why I'm asking this question.

At what age do you find women unattractive? This question is for men, but women are welcomed to share their thoughts.

P.S. Be honest. No need to sugarcoat your real opinion on this matter.

35 y.o women will start to loose her physical attractive so men will see personality attractive..
    But now it is modern technology when women will still look so attractive and young in her 50s..depends on men what they are looking from the women..

Comment

Can't say if this pic is correct for males but for it's correct for most females. There are women who look with 40 still very attractive but most women will lose their 'magic' with 35. It seems to be difficult to determine what makes a person look old and less attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post
        35 y.o women will start to loose her physical attractive so men will see personality attractive..
        But now it is modern technology when women will still look so attractive and young in her 50s..depends on men what they are looking from the women..

try 25, varies on the individual naturally
        Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post
          25 is a little bit too low. Those childish, sweet, petite kind of girls lose their attractiveness in this age but many classy ladies get their sex appeal after 22-25

Comment

lol I'd say from 16 one should start thinking about wrinkles and cry in the corner, 25 is the right time to think about a coffin already

Comment

News flash: men lose their attractiveness to after certain age (I argue at 30), the rest depends on his personality and how thick is his wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                lol I'd say from 16 one should start thinking about wrinkles and cry in the corner, 25 is the right time to think about a coffin already

I'd prefer a sky burial thank you very much

Comment

As i know women in their 25 y.o will look the most beautiful..but i prefer 40 up men (not more than 50y.o) than 25 y.o men..

Comment

All women hit an oil slick in their earlier twenties before sliding rapidly to their frigid and lonely grave

Comment

where i live i see more women who look good after 35 than men who have decent look after 35. and in general it's a luck to see a really good-looking/with a youthful look man after 40 worldwide (except oriental asia).
                      There is a saying that men with age are like watermelons - the belly grows and the tail withers

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                        Poor her bf when she is on 16 start thinking about wrinkles....he burns a hole in his pocket for her..

Comment

Originally posted by al_si View Post
                          There is a saying that men with age are like watermelons - the belly grows and the tail withers
                          and yet there's more juice to squeeze out of a ripe one

Comment

Originally posted by al_si View Post
                            Grand pa shigeo is one of the example who always feels young..hahaha

Comment

I've been attracted to women in their 60's and 70's. I've met a few very fit, very healthy looking cougars. Heck, some of them even have a few extra pounds and are a bit wrinkly, yet still very sexy.

Prior to meeting Amber and the girl before her, I was usually involved with women 5-10 years older than me.
                              Papier Love Story
                              Don't believe in long distance romance? We found each other online in 2010, got married in 2013 and it all started right here on Interpals.
                              [Youtube] [Facebook] [Website]

Comment

Working...
                              X