You guys know what this means?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys know what this means?

last monday I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me while she was walking over to throw something in the trash can. Then later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then on Wednesday i heard her saying ” i don’t know why he looks at me.

I think people should stop making assumption over such small things.

Comment

Overthinking can kill anything. There's no need to think too much about this even if there's something . Keep calm and wait without making too much assumptions as precious things can break under pressure.

Comment

Come on, are you a dictionary? You put meanings to things and very assuming.

Comment

If you just look but do nothing , no wonder she said such thing
          http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

Comment

she thinks you wanted to steal her trash

Comment

Originally posted by Kianboem98 View Post
              last monday I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can... Then later I was staring at the wall...
              Your life is full of wonder and excitement

ot- she naturally assumed you were staring at her and not at the fancy tresh and fascinating walls, people do that sometimes
              Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

You sure have a lot of free time. Who even stares at trash and walls?
                Lookin' for Booty on the Seven seas.

===========================
                I like to write about Food http://www.grubzon.com/

Comment

you have to wait for her every evening by the trash can and as soon as she pops up, you should jump out and give her a chocolate bar and 7 roses (not 6!). and she's yours believe me

Comment

For a second I thought she was in the trash can...

Comment

Working...
                    X