Bad breakup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad breakup

I met a girl on here a year and a half ago and fell in love with her. We talked every night on the phone and texted and shared the best memories a long distance relationship could have. We were so close for being so far away
    She was Ukrainian and moved to he us recently and I'm American. A few months ago she broke up with me because he parents hate Americans which really destroyed me. I'm tearing up typing this. I was upset for a few months and the beginning of April she blocked me on everything and told me she was mad at me for being upset over her breaking up with me, that I was making her feel guilty.
    Am I in the wrong here? How do I get over this? I cant stop crying over this.
    Anyways, greetings interpals community

A great man once said ," trust a snake but not a Slavic woman"(jk). The truth maybe different from what you think. She initially got along with you because she thought that you , being an American, must be a rich and fun-loving man but she broke up after finding that's not the case. You should find someone worthy and stop acting like a broken heart baby. Everybody faces such things, you should man up.

Comment

Originally posted by hjfifhdbrjkd View Post
      A great man once said ," trust a snake but not a Slavic woman"(jk). The truth maybe different from what you think. She initially got along with you because she thought that you , being an American, must be a rich and fun-loving man but she broke up after finding that's not the case. You should find someone worthy and stop acting like a broken heart baby. Everybody faces such things, you should man up.
      Perhaps you are right friend. Thank you

Comment

You get over it with time and effort.

Were you in the wrong for feeling the way you did? Absolutely not. You're allowed to have your own feelings. She's a biatch for suggesting that you made her feel guilty. No, I digress. She saw your hurt feelings and she felt guilty because she allowed her bigoted parents to control her life.

Let this be a lesson that people like that are not worth your time. However, don't let the problems in this long distance romance kill your future endeavour. Like all things, it was a learning experience.
        Papier Love Story
        Don't believe in long distance romance? We found each other online in 2010, got married in 2013 and it all started right here on Interpals.
        [Youtube] [Facebook] [Website]

Comment

Originally posted by Ricemonster View Post
          You get over it with time and effort.

Were you in the wrong for feeling the way you did? Absolutely not. You're allowed to have your own feelings. She's a biatch for suggesting that you made her feel guilty. No, I digress. She saw your hurt feelings and she felt guilty because she allowed her bigoted parents to control her life.

Let this be a lesson that people like that are not worth your time. However, don't let the problems in this long distance romance kill your future endeavour. Like all things, it was a learning experience.
          Thank you I'll definitely take your advice. It sucks but I gotta move foward

Comment

If suicide isn't an option? I would refer to forget and searching something what is less pointless as falling in love in chat-rooms.

Have fun man and think always that other like fun too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

If suicide isn't an option? I would refer to forget and searching something what is less pointless as falling in love in chat-rooms.

Have fun man and think always that other like fun too.

fun is pointless though
              Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

Sorry to hear about your break up, I think she is being unfair. Her parents' opinion shouldn't matter so there must be something else behind her decision, she's probably too much of a coward to admit it to your face. Nothing but time will ease the pain and of course concentrating on meeting your friends and doing activities that you like. And don't jump into another relationship too quickly, imo those never end well.

Comment

Originally posted by Elias800 View Post
                  I met a girl on here a year and a half ago and fell in love with her. We talked every night on the phone and texted and shared the best memories a long distance relationship could have. We were so close for being so far away
                  She was Ukrainian and moved to he us recently and I'm American. A few months ago she broke up with me because he parents hate Americans which really destroyed me. I'm tearing up typing this. I was upset for a few months and the beginning of April she blocked me on everything and told me she was mad at me for being upset over her breaking up with me, that I was making her feel guilty.
                  Anyways, greetings interpals community
                  It's good if you had an online communication, but "breakup" isn't the right term for this situation. I understand you, Ukrainian girls are wonderful, but it was just communication with a good person. Better try to get a real relationship for yourself. Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
                    I would refer to forget and searching something what is less pointless as falling in love in chat-rooms.
                    Well said.

Comment

Working...
                    X