Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's your view on cohabitation and marriage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by murcat View Post
    imagine - you are lying on the beach , enjoying warm sun rays , a slight summer breeze, and here all of a sudden kids like a herd of wild horses are running right past you, scattering sand all over you , without paying attention to it, they behave this way repeatedly and their mothers' reproach sounds rather like sort of encouragement. )) How would you react ? will you run after those naughty kids to slap them every time they misbehave , scattering sand upon you ? or will you prefer to have a serious conversation with their mothers ?
    This case is quite different, I thought they had thrown it deliberately. But they just ran along and weren't meant to scatter sand... Perhaps the best solution here is to find better place. And come on, this is a fucking beach, what did you expect... that's like to complain on the occupied toilet in communal apartment.

Comment

Originally posted by Phdintho1 View Post

This case is quite different, I thought they had thrown it deliberately .
      it doesn't matter whether they scattered it on purpose or not, in both cases their parents are to blame for that. It's like smoking in a public place.

Comment

it doesn't matter whether they scattered it on purpose or not, in both cases their parents are to blame for that.
        That's just accident, nobody is to blame... not worth any attention, really.
        It's like smoking in a public place.
        But smoking at a public place is the integral right of every Free Individual.

Comment

But smoking at a public place is the integral right of every Free Individual.
          smokers stink. I have a right for fresh air as a free individual

Comment

Originally posted by Al_ice View Post

Couldn't agree more with this part. It annoys me to no end whenever I come across smokers in public... which is unfortunately everyday. :/ Do you actually complain when you see them?

Comment

very good answer, I have nothing to add )

Comment

Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post

It annoys me to no end whenever I come across smokers in public... which is unfortunately everyday. :/ Do you actually complain when you see them?
                normally i avoid to complain. we have a law banning smoking in public places, I see people smoking in the streets quite rare now, just occasionaly, almost never see it. maybe i'm walking not in the right places. earlier i used to politely ask some smokers eg when they lit their cigarettes next to our table cos in this case you are not just passing by and can't avoid passive smoking. If you are polite, usually they react ok or go off somewhere else/designated area to smoke. the worst thing - when your neighbours are smoking in their apartment on balcony and all the smoke goes into your apartment via open windows. In this case it's hard to tell them something because they are on their own territory.

Comment

Nope, there's no such a right - it's not natural one, and you could blame all the world this way... I think you don't talk about a "right for fresh air" when you walk along highway and there are much of exhaust fumes from the cars.

Comment

it sounds like there are either only sluts or only blue stockings without variants
                    I wonder what you and alsi consider to be sluts first of all. When I read your self righteous posts guys, I feel like being in church listening to some sermon on morality coming from some indignant prudes. Same vibes (even worse ones) I can feel from the aussie guy bsgs....

I personally believe it is up to people themselves to decide whether they wish for a marriage or cohabitation. Some couples do very well without being married - they stay in a relationship for years, share duties and respoinsibilities. What I personally find self harming is Hades style looking for constant 'sparks' which is another extreme showing inability to built a strong monogamous relationship with another human being. Usually such people end up constantly searching for 'the best of the best' rather than finally settling down with someone. As for marriages, I have nothing against the ones where both partners are happy, sharing and responsible. It doesn't matter if people are married or not, it's the quality of a relationship between people that matters after all.

Comment

That's just accident, ...
                      it's not just an accident, it's a repetitive action , mothers should have taught their kids some basic manners in public places, but they didn't

so they have a right to run, scattering sand as free individuals and I have a right to enjoy sunbathing as a free individual, without being sprinkled with sand every 5-10 minutes ))
                      Last edited by murcat; 05-22-2017, 11:34 AM.

Comment

If all the beaches were private property, there wouldn't be such problems.

Comment

it's not just an accident, it's a repetitive action , mothers should have taught their kids some basic manners in public places, but they didn't
                          They weren't meant to do this anyways... and why do you think they would listen to their mothers?
                          so they have a right to run, scattering sand as free individuals and I have a right to enjoy sunbathing as a free individual, without being sprinkled with sand every 5-10 minutes ))
                          You could just move yourself away of them. What would you do if it were not children but animals, for example?

Comment

Originally posted by bsgsbkht View Post
                            If all the beaches were private property, there wouldn't be such problems.
                            good point

Comment

You could just move yourself away of them. What would you do if it were not children but animals, for example?
                              why should I move away ? I'd rather they did it the same thing is with smokers/non-smokers , only smokers have to search for the special place to smoke, not vice versa

haha )) children are not animals, dude this comparison is really lame

Comment

why should I move away ? I'd rather they did it
                                Because it's not a big deal and they are stupid children, I suppose... Plus it's public beach.
                                the same thing is with smokers/non-smokers , only smokers have to search for the special place to smoke, not vice versa
                                Of course no. They have right to smoke anywhere. It's just your problem if you don't like it for whatever reason.

haha )) children are not animals, dude this comparison is really lame
                                Why? They are not much smarter than some animals (if we talk about small ones)

Comment

Working...
                                X