Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi looking for BF. & good family for the future

hi looking for BF. & good family for the future

Have you tried looking in Turkey or Algeria?

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut_Boy View Post
      Have you tried looking in Turkey or Algeria?
      The best men come from those countries....and Uzbekistan. People always overlook Uzbekistan.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

The best men come from those countries....and Uzbekistan. People always overlook Uzbekistan.
        Don't forget Turkmenistan! Since it shares the first four letters of its name with Turkey, the men there must also be amazing marriage prospects!

Comment

Originally posted by ThorFolklore View Post

Don't forget Turkmenistan! Since it shares the first four letters of its name with Turkey, the men there must also be amazing marriage prospects!
          If you or your mom need,i can send you my contact details

Comment

My guess is that you are not of the good ethnic background, so i suggest you dont breed. Do us all a favor, thank you.

Comment

i don't know that whether you are on right place or not because here it's not dating site

Comment

You should try Rricho .....

Comment

Here you go.

Comment

You cannot post something like this on the forum check out the forum rules.

Comment

Well every person who make this kind of thread get picked on so I guess its natural so in reality live your life the way you want because you only have one go at it second don't take anything seriously people are little away from perfection while everybody looks for perfection

Comment

Hi everyone!!!

Comment

don't look at me, I am already engaged with Cinderella (The Queen of Planet Mars)

Comment

Originally posted by AdultWorker View Post
                            My guess is that you are not of the good ethnic background, so i suggest you dont breed. Do us all a favor, thank you.
                            It's sure not the right place to look for a new family but I suggest you never breed instead. Do us all a favour, do not produce any more racially pure small hitler minded gems on this planet, we've got enough of ethnic purity possessed sickos already. No need to thank me, we'd all thank you if you listen to my piece of advice which appeared after reading sort of new mine kampf your trash posts consist of.

Comment

Is it sexist nowadays to say that men loves at least something to chase? You should at least give them an opportunity to feel like a hero for the sake of your dignity. Expecting others to turn their pitifulness into love is like purchasing women slaves with a label "wife" on it.

But again, its morally wrong for a man to differentiate between perversion and feelings of a woman.

Comment

Working...
                              X