Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men from all the races , this is for you.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men from all the races , this is for you.

Well, there has been a steep rise in the number of threads lately where men of different races keep asking women whether or not these women find the men of their race attractive. Well, here's a one time solution to all of your problems. This is a result published by a reputed dating website which says how likely a man of certain race is going to get replied from the women of different races. Enjoy. And please don't create those stupid threads anymore.

So black females and white males are extremely friendly people?

Comment

Originally posted by Dark-Matter View Post
      So black females and white males are extremely friendly people?
      You can say that about black females as they usually reply to everyone irrespective of race , but there's no way that you can conclude friendliness of men of any race. The chart is simply about probabilities of women replying to messages from men of different races.

Comment

This chart gives me PTSD flashbacks from when I was desperate enough to use OKC *shudders* Never again

Comment

So I am just drawing some conclusions from this chart:

- Black females are really desperate and would go for anything with a dick.
          - White women on the other hand are really picky and only somewhat like fellow white people (also, that's racist). So are Asian females, btw.
          - Actually white men are the most popular (also, kinda racist).
          - Asian and black men have it difficult. And weirdly, they're not really popular within their own community (then again, Asian women don't seem to like anyone).
          La tête en bas et les pieds en l'air ! Oh lÃ* lÃ* !

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJosh View Post

- White women on the other hand are really picky and only somewhat like fellow white people (also, that's racist). So are Asian females, btw.
            - Asian and black men have it difficult. And weirdly, they're not really popular within their own community (then again, Asian women don't seem to like anyone).
            What is racist ? The women or the results ?

nstead of yelling "that's racist", maybe someone could point the incoherences and the weakness of such results? Nope ? Nobody ?...

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

What is racist ? The women or the results ?

nstead of yelling "that's racist", maybe someone could point the incoherences and the weakness of such results? Nope ? Nobody ?...

I don't think either of them are racists . The results are from a dating website and when it comes to dating , everyone has the right to choose a person of specific race which attracts them more than others. Website is called OkCupid and it handles 80% of the online dating in North America.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJosh View Post

It's neither racist nor is it surprising . White women and men are extremely popularised as the only beautiful people in the world, things are changing a bit but we all still know that it is still pretty much the case. White skin is itself considered as a measure of beauty. So, no surprises to see that white people are sought after by everyone and they have all the rights to be picky LOL.
                There are different reasons for Asians and blacks not being popular in their own community. Most of the black men are financially unstable and will have it difficult to support a family. Asians on the other hands have features which are now considered as "ugly" in their own community for which you can blame western media which glorifies white people. Except Philippines and India, there hasn't been any Asian country from where people would have won different kind of beauty pageant competitions.

Comment

I'm tanned skin boohoo mummy lemme worship white guys because apparently I have to be stereotyped that I am obsessed about white skin and that I hate my skin colour boohoo I hate myself boohoo

Joking, I love my skin colour so no thank you c:

Comment

Also, this graph has one flaw.

Fails to mention how many users from the specific gender and race actually use Okcupid. I can imagine there are probably a lot of white fellas using that site so it's understandable that they get the most replies.

Comment

Originally posted by Richa_ View Post
                      I'm tanned skin boohoo mummy lemme worship white guys because apparently I have to be stereotyped that I am obsessed about white skin and that I hate my skin colour boohoo I hate myself boohoo

Joking, I love my skin colour so no thank you c:
                      You're yellow and no, Asians don't hate their colour , they hate their own facial features .And I'm not even referring to every individual ,this is just how a normal Asian generally thinks.

Comment

Also, this graph has one flaw.

Fails to mention how many users from the specific gender and race actually use Okcupid. I can imagine there are probably a lot of white fellas using that site so it's understandable that they get the most replies.
                        I don't know about the number of users using the website but as far as the graph goes , person from every race is taken as a unity here.

Comment

But I'm not lowkey salty defending my race. Can't erase the fact that there are millions of bitches lurking around who are die-hard obsessed with fair skin. Thanks Kpop and whatever!

Comment

Originally posted by Main_hu_Doga View Post

You're yellow and no, Asians don't hate their colour , they hate their own facial features .And I'm not even referring to every individual ,this is just how a normal Asian generally thinks.
                            Last time I checked I was tanned brown from having gone to the waterpark but alright :3

Comment

But I'm not lowkey salty defending my race. Can't erase the fact that there are millions of bitches lurking around who are die-hard obsessed with fair skin. Thanks Kpop and whatever!
                              This has been the case for centuries, even during the times of colonisation. Don't blame k-pop (and well, Koreans happen to be Asians :-o).

Comment

Working...
                              X