Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men from all the races , this is for you.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Richa_ View Post
    Ok let us turn a blind eye on whitewashing pictures of celebs and have thousands of young fans feel shitty about their darker skin tone. Because why tf not, it's normalised to have pale skin as a standard of beauty. Because if one's fav celeb isn't pale enough in one's standard and feels the need to edit their fav celeb's pic to apparently make it look cooler, all dark people must be ugly or uncool to him/her anyway. Ah and not all Koreans have naturally fair skin but nevermind,it's alright they can use bleaching products. Yay!!!
    Easy girl. People defending them probably don't know about the real situation as they neither live in those areas nor have probably ever been to those areas. I agree that Koreans are on an average fairer than rest of Asians , but the thing is, they still use fairness treatment,whitening products and edited photos to show themselves fairer than they actually are. Chinese and Japanese people are also like that. And I never defended Indians either. Here are 8 badly whitewashed Hollywood and Bollywood celebs who are brand ambassadors of some cosmetic products, even darkest of Koreans (and even most of Indians) are fairer than them LOL. http://m.idiva.com/photogallery-ente...brities/9221/9
    Last edited by Main_hu_Doga; 07-13-2017, 11:17 AM.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post
      Of course there are BOTH "whitewashed" pictures and pictures who just look lighter/darker due to the lightening. I currently live in Southeast Asia and hell yes whitening products are ubiquitous and a bunch of people edit their pictures just so their skin looks whiter. My skin is naturally fair and over the years I got people putting their hand next to mine comparing our complexion and when I go shopping, shopkeepers will often say "it'll look good on you because your skin is white";. I mean.. it's normal to compliment, but the emphasise on white skin is no joke. Such skin is not too common among the natives tribes. I have it because I am ethnically orient AND hate the heat. A good number of local celebrities here are also mixed. If you're part caucasian (and aren't camera shy or obese, of course) you already automatically have higher chance to be actors or models here.

      I actually doubt many fans will edit their idols' pic though. Most likely it's edited by the idols themselves, their management or media people. I don't think it's terrible to use whitening products, personally, as long as one isn't too obsessed with having white skin. Same goes for tanning enthusiast caucasians.
      I haven't been to Southeast Asia yet, though I have plans to go to Bali next year , but I have heard a lot about these mixed celebrity culture there. Once I saw on TV that an actress had to struggle a lot to get her first break in the movies despite being an incredible actor , just because she looked so "native" (can't remember her name , but they said that she's one of the top actresses there now).
      Those words in bold are so Indian LOL. My sisters and niece often compare their hands colour with me and after finding me fairer , they say that "men shouldn't be so fair, give some part of your whiteness to me". LOL
      I 100% agree with you on underlined statement.

      Comment


      • #78
        Hi y'all!

        I's a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of the Aryan Nation. We loves awl the inferior peeples! ...Dagos, Spics, Darkies, Chinamen an other slant-eyed peeples. If any of youse colored ladys want roemanse with a gen-new-wine white boy, messidge me rite now!

        Comment


        • #79
          Guys, IMO a race itself is actually not a true reason for ignoring. Dig deeper.

          Comment


          • #80
            Hey, I'm 90 yo perverted moron from Canada who has recently changed his location to Uzbekistan so that I can rant about it on forums. I basically try to spoil all the threads and one peculiar thing about me is, I can do anything to please a woman. I can insult some countries to get the attention of a 60 y.o. American woman, then I can take it back and support those countries to get the attention of a young Kazakh woman, after that I can even make a turn around and talk nice about USSR to get love from some Russian women, bash Arabic traditions to get the attention of a Singaporean girl and the list goes on. I can do anything to get women's attention. I never,and I mean never talk to men nicely as long as they are not friends with women I'm lurking on. And, I don't even accept messages from male because they make me feel jealous. I have no opinion of myself, it just changes according to a woman and her priorities. I have been lonely whole my life, I've been a virgin since I was born and doctor tapping my ass after my birth was the last time anyone touched me. I request you to kindly give me your love and attention and in return I agree to be your slave forever.
            Oh and I work in a caramel factory as a sweeper and I own a house, a bicycle and 3 goats in Haiti.
            All the women, love me and agree with my opinion because it changes with you.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Main_hu_Doga View Post
              I haven't been to Southeast Asia yet, though I have plans to go to Bali next year , but I have heard a lot about these mixed celebrity culture there. Once I saw on TV that an actress had to struggle a lot to get her first break in the movies despite being an incredible actor , just because she looked so "native" (can't remember her name , but they said that she's one of the top actresses there now).
              Those words in bold are so Indian LOL. My sisters and niece often compare their hands colour with me and after finding me fairer , they say that "men shouldn't be so fair, give some part of your whiteness to me". LOL
              I 100% agree with you on underlined statement.

              Yeah, we do have some "native" actors too, and they are indeed on the top. It's just it's so much easier to debut with caucasian look, even with minimum acting skill. We have so many who can barely act here, so I've stopped watching TV/local movies at all.
              Haha not just Indian then. Southeast Asian in general are just as crazy, imo. My mom even encountered something more ridiculous. So my dad was eating and my mom was talking to this person. She tried to look what's on the plate and asked my mom "what do Chinese people eat till your skin look that fair?" what a smart question...

              Comment


              • #82
                You also have to understand that fair skin, light eyes, and light hair is rather unique in that very little of the world population carry pale skin pigmentation and light features.
                I'm very proud of who I am and how I look. Caucasians are the minority race of the world.
                Last edited by RainOnTheWindow; 07-13-2017, 04:47 PM.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Main_hu_Doga View Post
                  Hey, I'm 90 yo perverted moron from Canada who has recently changed his location to Uzbekistan so that I can rant about it on forums. I basically try to spoil all the threads and one peculiar thing about me is, I can do anything to please a woman. I can insult some countries to get the attention of a 60 y.o. American woman, then I can take it back and support those countries to get the attention of a young Kazakh woman, after that I can even make a turn around and talk nice about USSR to get love from some Russian women, bash Arabic traditions to get the attention of a Singaporean girl and the list goes on. I can do anything to get women's attention. I never,and I mean never talk to men nicely as long as they are not friends with women I'm lurking on. And, I don't even accept messages from male because they make me feel jealous. I have no opinion of myself, it just changes according to a woman and her priorities. I have been lonely whole my life, I've been a virgin since I was born and doctor tapping my ass after my birth was the last time anyone touched me. I request you to kindly give me your love and attention and in return I agree to be your slave forever.
                  Oh and I work in a caramel factory as a sweeper and I own a house, a bicycle and 3 goats in Haiti.
                  All the women, love me and agree with my opinion because it changes with you.
                  Yer stories confusin. Is you a white Boy or an infeerior race? Youse got one a them funny forn-soundin naymes too. I knows some forn-peeples kin be proper whyte folks too but 'sept they talks a gibberish languidge. I know that cause I saw forn-whyte folks in Walmart yesserday.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post


                    Yeah, we do have some "native" actors too, and they are indeed on the top. It's just it's so much easier to debut with caucasian look, even with minimum acting skill. We have so many who can barely act here, so I've stopped watching TV/local movies at all.
                    Haha not just Indian then. Southeast Asian in general are just as crazy, imo. My mom even encountered something more ridiculous. So my dad was eating and my mom was talking to this person. She tried to look what's on the plate and asked my mom "what do Chinese people eat till your skin look that fair?" what a smart question...
                    LOL there is a common myth among the people of older generation of northern India and they claim this is why they used to be fairer than the younger generation LOL. "Drink milk after eating meat and you'll get whiter." LOL

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Main_hu_Doga View Post

                      LOL there is a common myth among the people of older generation of northern India and they claim this is why they used to be fairer than the younger generation LOL. "Drink milk after eating meat and you'll get whiter." LOL
                      My mom was stunned and ended up answering properly "we eat the same kind of food everyone else eat". When she told me the story though, I joked she should say "pork" instead. ^^" Weird misconception is weird..

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by RainOnTheWindow View Post
                        You also have to understand that fair skin, light eyes, and light hair is rather unique in that very little of the world population carry pale skin pigmentation and light features.
                        I'm very proud of who I am and how I look. Caucasians are the minority race of the world.
                        Nobody is telling you to feel ashamed of yourself either , chill. Caucasians and whites are different terms and not all Caucasians are white. BTW if you scroll back , you'll find that I've supported whites choosing whites, because everyone has the right to choose what's best for them.It's not racist as long as they aren't disrespecting others. LOLz

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post

                          My mom was stunned and ended up answering properly "we eat the same kind of food everyone else eat". When she told me the story though, I joked she should say "pork" instead. ^^" Weird misconception is weird..
                          PORK? Really? You know you can be killed for saying that in a Muslim country LOL. But I know that Indonesia is much tolerant and better than rest of Islamic nations. Yep , it is . One of my friends is actually drinking milk after eating meat regularly like a medicine LOL.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            hello every one

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by tayach View Post
                              hello every one
                              Hello ..........

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Main_hu_Doga View Post
                                PORK? Really? You know you can be killed for saying that in a Muslim country LOL. But I know that Indonesia is much tolerant and better than rest of Islamic nations. Yep , it is . One of my friends is actually drinking milk after eating meat regularly like a medicine LOL.
                                I was only joking in front of my family. No, I won't be killed just by saying that. It'd likely to offend them though.... but I still don't think it counts as an insult to religion (which I can be totally sued for). Really? Lol I hope he isn't too disappointed by the result.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X