A Case Of Two Lovers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Case Of Two Lovers

She is single. And have two lovers. Both were able to provide beautifully and each met her needs on different levels. A two timer, indeed. Morally and emotionally wrong, perhaps. Questionable, maybe.

What are your thoughts on this.....

1. Is she playing smart or playing with fire.
    2. Are you for or against her.
    3. What would be the right and proper thing to do.

Were you ever caught in a situation like this before?
    You Cannot Give What You Don't Have.

I think that this woman you're talking about is not serious about either of them. She's just having fun and it won't affect her much if one or both of them leave her as long as she doesn't really feel something for one or both of them.
    1. She is playing really smart. Even if they find out the truth, what they can do at most is to leave her and it's not a problem for such a girl as there are always enough stupid fishes in the sea for them.
    2.I'm neither for her, nor against her. Such women mean nothing to me.
    3. The proper thing would be for the guys to leave her and get a real girlfriend who really loves them.
    No, I was never caught in a situation like this because I don't need to be such a low life.

Comment

Originally posted by Bond_007 View Post

She is single. And have two lovers.
      are you one of the two lovers ?

Comment

Originally posted by murcat View Post

Bond_777, spend relaxing moments sipping your favourite drink in the bar with the milk brother.
        Last edited by dmitri11; 07-14-2017, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Main_hu_Doga View Post
          I think that this woman you're talking about is not serious about either of them. She's just having fun and it won't affect her much if one or both of them leave her as long as she doesn't really feel something for one or both of them.
          1. She is playing really smart. Even if they find out the truth, what they can do at most is to leave her and it's not a problem for such a girl as there are always enough stupid fishes in the sea for them.
          2.I'm neither for her, nor against her. Such women mean nothing to me.
          3. The proper thing would be for the guys to leave her and get a real girlfriend who really loves them.
          No, I was never caught in a situation like this because I don't need to be such a low life.
          It is obvious that she is playing both for fools. And she deserves what is coming. What is fascinating about this case is her will and commitment to run the course of it for as long as she could. It takes guts and girl power....if I may use the term. Admirable in a way but disgusting on the other. In the end, she might not loose both men....if she do some nip and tuck to decide just on one. But then....I am going ahead of myself.

This could be another angle to look at. A woman can and is capable of loving two men just as men can too with two women. It isn't unusual in this open-minded times we are living in. Perhaps, she wants the option to pick the best of the two lovers. We have come across women who are already engaged to finally fall for another man. Even where both men knew she were on to them and allowed her the final option. It is unfair and unacceptable. That is a three way romance with exception but not the rule.

Now....that could get interesting as to how it will play out.

Comment

No....a case in hand. It would be fascinating if I was caught in this love triangle.

Almost like a movie with an ending within 2 hours. It would be beautiful to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

Bond_777, spend relaxing moments sipping your favourite drink in the bar with the milk brother.
              Oh......you meant, "Vodka Martini, Shaken, Not Stirred".

By the way.....were you a Bond villain in one of the Bond movies? "Dmitri" sounded familiar.

Comment

Against. I'm into exclusivity. The right thing would definitely to break up with one (or both!) of them.

Comment

I wish i could have two lovers..but i thought it will be impossible..someone will hang me...hahahahhahah

Comment

Bond would be my second lover...hahahaha..kidding..kidding..kidding..i am afraid of my current lover

Comment

Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post
                      Against. I'm into exclusivity. The right thing would definitely to break up with one (or both!) of them.
                      I can respect that since exclusivity is the likely way to go. It is kind of strange that it is the Woman and not the Man in question.

Considering the numerous betrayals and two timings by Men.....this Woman is a rarity of sorts. I am not judging just curious. Any woman you may know or hear of in this category?

Comment

Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post
                        I wish i could have two lovers..but i thought it will be impossible..someone will hang me...hahahahhahah
                        Naren.....don't you even think that!

You are far too dainty and petite to be battled and fought over by two lovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post

Bond would be my second lover...hahahaha..kidding..kidding..kidding..i am afraid of my current lover
                          I can protect you since I got licence to kill! But no no to second lover.

Nobody does it better And I don't live twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bond_007 View Post

Oh......you meant, "Vodka Martini, Shaken, Not Stirred".

By the way.....were you a Bond villain in one of the Bond movies? "Dmitri" sounded familiar.
                            Don't confuse Mama with Agent 009

Comment

1. She is playing with fire and definitely gonna get her polluted tits burned upside down

2. I support her cuz I can see a cheating bitch having fire ashy tits for the first time ever

3. The right thing would be to just sit back and relax while she comes face to face with Karma someday

Comment

Working...
                              X