Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever think to live a relationship with someone far from your country ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever think to live a relationship with someone far from your country ?

In my country many men who think want to undergo relationships with women of different countries

Why with my country

Comment

What about your own country?

Comment

Been there. Not specifically looking for it again but not against it either. It can work but saying it's hard is an understatement.

And hell yes I also notice Indonesians open way too many of this kind of thread.

Comment

ooh how about your self ? Are you thinking about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Abiyatno_S View Post
            ooh how about your self ? Are you thinking about this?
            I said I'm not against it, but I am not looking for it either. I'm not looking for any relationship with both people from my country or abroad. What annoys me here is that many people who specifically look for a lover abroad often have unrealistic expectations. International LDR requires lots of patience, time, dedication and compromises. And it's not cheap either. You have to be able to communicate well (poor English is a serious problem), work through cultural, habits and religious difference (do NOT just expect your partner to convert to your religion), fund the trips to see your partner and eventually one of you should move, etc etc. If you can't, don't even think to start such relationship.

Specifically for Indonesians, I think the frequent issues are religion, language, money and family.

Comment

Originally posted by Manahus
              People like that are everywhere but there are not much people who think like that in my country. Moreover, there are not even many members of my country on this website.
              No, many men in our country think like that , par becharo ko bhav hi nahin milta. (They fail to attract anyone.)

Comment

Applause for you all

Comment

I don't think so, I do so. I like my exes to live far away. My present girlfriend lives some 7,000 kilometres away.

Applause for you all
                  I don't really need your applause, thank you.
                  I hate forums

Comment

Applause for you all
                    Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Boliches View Post
                      I don't think so, I do so. I like my exes to live far away. My present girlfriend lives some 7,000 kilometres away.
                      As Grgur wrote once.
                      Hold your enemies close to you but people who you love on another continent.

Comment

Friends,

YES, my wife and daughter are from Ukraine. I want to go live in Mexico. so the answer is yes. But You have to have alot of money, because sooner or later, you will want to go back for a visit.

Thank you for sharing.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

As Grgur wrote once.
                          Hold your enemies close to you but people who you love on another continent.

That is very correct

Comment

Ya I'm in one and he's the hottest loyal dude I've ever seen and met so why tf not

Comment

Well I fall in love once with a Russian girl who message me everyday (we usually chat for hours) one day she just disappear without say anything and I couldn't talk with her again, it was very sad :/

Comment

Working...
                              X