Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost virginity since high school.

Thats happening and insane.
    I asked a lot every women on this site. Them lost virginity since high school.
    Can explain more details and specific. Why their like that.. it seems isn't save themselves. Thanks from indonesia girls have a blood scotland.

1) because it's considered normal in many places outside Indonesia (that's too conservative and religious for its own good).
    2) because there's birth control so people don't feel the need to worry much (imo, sex education in Indonesia sucks big time).
    3) hormones and libido, I guess.
    4) peer and/or partner pressure.
    5) whatever other reasons.

Personally I think it's very young. But if they want it and they actually feel ready (for the act itself and whatever risks/consequences that may entail), who am I to judge? It's their personal decision.

Comment

I was a virgin during all of high school. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20
      http://www.cinemadoor.com/images/tum...odpvo15001.gif

Comment

What age is "high school" specifically? And why are you going around asking girls this? Shit, i'd feel uncomfortable asking even my friends since it's none of my damn business.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal-love View Post
          Can explain more details and specific. Why their like that.. it seems isn't save themselves. Thanks from indonesia girls have a blood scotland.
          Why do you think it is not save?
          We have much less teenager pregnancies than Indonesia has. So it seems to be at least saver than the whole nation trying to stay virgin.....what seems not to work very well

And it seems to be insane to me that there are still 14% of Indonesian girls below 18 (high school age) who are already married - those are also no virgins, right?
          http://www.girlsnotbrides.org/child-marriage/indonesia/

In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

Originally posted by Bruxae View Post
            What age is "high school" specifically? And why are you going around asking girls this? Shit, i'd feel uncomfortable asking even my friends since it's none of my damn business.
            in those countries it is eventually from public interest ?
            I have read somewhere that in virginity-concentrated-countries it is not possible to live in a flat alone without being married because everybody will assume you will have sex outside of marriage with multiple partners what equals to living in a brothel.
            In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post
              1) because it's considered normal in many places outside Indonesia (that's too conservative and religious for its own good).
              2) because there's birth control so people don't feel the need to worry much (imo, sex education in Indonesia sucks big time).
              3) hormones and libido, I guess.
              4) peer and/or partner pressure.
              5) whatever other reasons.
              I would like to add one

6) curiosity

and I think it ranges actually on place one of your list.

Comment

have blood scotland
                have blood scotland
                have blood scotland

wut?
                Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

either she is from scottish blood or indonesian girls kill scottish people or Indonesian girls bleed like scotland on their wedding night
                  several other interesting interpretations are possible

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

I would like to add one

6) curiosity

and I think it ranges actually on place one of your list.
                    I meant it in no particular order, actually, I just happened to write what I thought about first. Maybe I should use random bullet point instead of number.

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post

have blood scotland
                      have blood scotland
                      have blood scotland

wut?
                      Short story of wild adventures of Scottish man in Indonesia.

Comment

You wanna say thank you to a half indonesian and scottish girls..or did you ask scottish girls?

Comment

either she is from scottish blood or indonesian girls kill scottish people or Indonesian girls bleed like scotland on their wedding night
                          several other interesting interpretations are possible

I spared a minute to look at her profile and if those are her real pictures then indeed she looks like a caucasian mix, so maybe scottish blood. Her profile also stated that she is a native speaker of Indonesian, Javanese, Sundanese, Malay and Scottish Gaelic. It's interesting that her Scottish father/mother didn't teach her English (2 out of 4 bars) instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Goathika View Post
                            Short story of wild adventures of Scottish man in Indonesia.
                            My perspective is the indonesian asked the scottish girl when they lost their virginity..and yes it is brutal question in my opinion because losing virginity or not is a such people private life..

Comment

Why do you think it is not save?
                              We have much less teenager pregnancies than Indonesia has. So it seems to be at least saver than the whole nation trying to stay virgin.....what seems not to work very well

And it seems to be insane to me that there are still 14% of Indonesian girls below 18 (high school age) who are already married - those are also no virgins, right?
                              http://www.girlsnotbrides.org/child-marriage/indonesia/

Sooo that's really in Indonesia. Has many girls married bellow 18 in fact or hoax.

Comment

Working...
                              X