Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it wrong to like women over the age of our age?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it wrong to like women over the age of our age?

What do you think?
    because each person is different in perspective.

and for those of you who want to make friends with Asian people especially from Indonesia (Bali),can we be friends?

I liked my mother and she was older than me! If, however, you are thinking of love or sexual relationships with older women, that depends entirely on the people involved and has nothing to do with anyone else! Some might be upset for a while, the older womans' kids for instance but they will get used to it---or not!! that's up to them, but they will come around in the end, or not!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bakerboy View Post
      I liked my mother and she was older than me! If, however, you are thinking of love or sexual relationships with older women, that depends entirely on the people involved and has nothing to do with anyone else! Some might be upset for a while, the older womans' kids for instance but they will get used to it---or not!! that's up to them, but they will come around in the end, or not!!

No,no,
      I'm just talking about feelings without any element of having sex.
      Honestly,I prefer to see women who are above age (30 years - 36 years old maybe) me than her age is far below me.
      I like to see her appearance,mindset,and wisdom.

Comment

I concentrate on her physique and looks rather then age .

Comment

Originally posted by Kubil0709 View Post

No,no,
          I'm just talking about feelings without any element of having sex.
          Honestly,I prefer to see women who are above age (30 years - 36 years old maybe) me than her age is far below me.
          I like to see her appearance,mindset,and wisdom.

In that case!!----You are an adult you can like or dislike who the hell you choose to...........

Comment

It's wrong to like women at all.
            They hate each other for being a **women too, because they know what for **women they are. Therefore if you like their personalities you're a fool for them, because they hate them selves. If you like their appearance you're a fool as well, because you fall on the beauty of the Venus trap, that doesn't arouse respect in women.
            Age of women doesn't matter, their souls remain on a certain emotional age level which is very low, what makes the both rules above are always valid.

** - replicable with another 'nice' term

As far as you want to be a friend than age and gender doesn't matter, but keep in mind that the lability of women's minds is always a big disadvantage in a platonic friendship between a male and a female. With women as friends you will have much often the 'what the fuck' moments. Hence is friendship with a woman much more difficult, with some of them it isn't possible at all.

What can you do as man? Don't react on their 'honey mouth' and their attractiveness at all and enjoy their never ending lamentations about you, if you're the main topic then you're doing everything right. hahaha

//sarcasm OFF
            Last edited by Hades91; 12-07-2017, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Wrong? It's not masculine, and it's not attractive. Probably your speech "What every boy needs to know about being a man". A real man ... worthy woman.
              Last edited by dmitri11; 12-07-2017, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Your approach is wrong. Age doesn't have to be a fetish.
                ^..............^

Comment

thank you for your input, suggestion and attention from all of you.
                  I really appreciate the input and suggestion from all of you.
                  Once again, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by 7_up View Post
                    Your approach is wrong. Age doesn't have to be a fetish.
                    You are able to bring happiness to many older women. Do not waste your time.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
                      You are able to bring happiness to many older women. Do not waste your time.
                      Why not ?
                      ^..............^

Comment

It's definitely not wrong. In my late 20's I had a relationship with a woman in her 40's. In the end age was a factor in why we broke up because we were at different stages in our lives. But that doesn't mean there was anything wrong in our trying.

Btw my wife is also older than me. But it's only 1 year so somehow we manage to make it work.

Comment

As you know, all women at all ages do not feel their ages anymore. The young girl feels older, and the older woman feels younger.

Comment

Working...
                          X