blond girl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blond girl

i think blond girls are more attractive. is there any? i want to be in contact

I think blond boys are more attractive. Is there any? I want to be in contact

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
      I think blond boys are more attractive. Is there any? I want to be in contact
      Agreed. XD

Comment

Blond people are minority species of the human being. Unlike Asians, Africans and Middle-eastern.
        This resulted in high demand on blond people in love market; the prices of blond women have skyrocketed on one hand, and blond men receive free sex services from eastern ladies on the other hand.

We can easily get acceptance from a blond girl because they are open-minded and like to try new things, plus they don't have social stigma. But you need to have enough budget for that.
        Because the blond race will extinct soon, many people are willing to try them before they become out of stock.

Muslim girls on the other hand are available and they are soooo many of them. Because of this oversupply of Muslim ladies their prices dropped significantly. But due to social stigma many customer don't prefer to try such high risk products, therefore, Muslim girls are left exclusively for dumb Muslim men or IS fighters. Probably that is one of the reason why many Europeans joined IS, because IS fighters receive large number of women per capita.

Asian girls are available in the market in large quantities with very affordable prices. Despite the massive demand on Asian girls, their prices remained relatively cheap due to the huge supply that covers the high demand. Moreover, the economic inequality helped keeping the prices down; for example while some Chinese chicks are living a very lavish life in western world, they left behind them millions of Chinese chicks under poverty line.

In conclusion, economists are predicting and stable increase in the price of blond women, so you can buy now before the prices get doubled for the next generation.

Comment

Originally posted by muad View Post
          ...the prices of blond women have skyrocketed on one hand...

Asian girls are available in the market in large quantities with very affordable prices. Despite the massive demand on Asian girls, their prices remained relatively cheap due to the huge supply that covers the high demand. Moreover, the economic inequality helped keeping the prices down...

In conclusion, economists are predicting and stable increase in the price of blond women, so you can buy now before the prices get doubled for the next generation.
          I have a blonde woman I'd like to exchange for 3 different women: 1 Asian, 1 Middle Eastern and 1 African. Will also consider selling my blonde for a good price.

Any reasonable offers will be considered.

Comment

I'm suprise to discover new races every days... Now, the colours of your hairs make you from a different race. I wonder if a ginger with blue eyes is a specific race according to some people,but for sure it's the rarest pokémon we could get on the luv market, lel.

I hope I can buy a woman for 10cents, any recommandations on the race ?

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

I have a blonde woman I'd like to exchange for 3 different women: 1 Asian, 1 Middle Eastern and 1 African. Will also consider selling my blonde for a good price.

Well, you can directly exchange your blond with 5 Asians/Africans but what concerns me is the Middle-Eastern.
              If you want middle-eastern following these steps:
              1- Make long beard.
              2- Be rude, nasty, liar, cheat, dumbfuck, etc.
              3- Get as many Middle-eastern as you wish while retaining your blond as a spare part.

If you want to sell you blond, export it to an Eastern country. Due to economic inequality and corruption in eastern countries, there are men who are ready to pay Millions just to touch your blond.
              So just refurbish her and place her under auction in the international market. Within few hours, you will receive offers equal more than the price of Cristiano Ronaldo

Comment

Phew, blond girls have had a lucky escape having read your pathetic 'adverts' !!

Comment

If you want middle-eastern following these steps:
                  1- Make long beard.
                  2- Be rude, nasty, liar, cheat, dumbfuck, etc.
                  3- Get as many Middle-eastern as you wish while retaining your blond as a spare part.
                  Well, I am already ugly and nasty and I own a truck. Are you saying that all I need to get Middle Eastern girls is to grow a beard and not wash myself?

☠️

Comment

Well, I am already ugly and nasty and I own a truck. Are you saying that all I need to get Middle Eastern girls is to grow a beard and not wash myself?

☠️

Yes absolutely. But it is essentially to have a very bad attitude and preferably crime record. Arab women love men who have been to prison because in Arabic culture they say "prisons for real men" ..

Comment

Yes absolutely. But it is essentially to have a very bad attitude and preferably crime record. Arab women love men who have been to prison because in Arabic culture they say "prisons for real men" ..
                      I think they would love to try an unpeeled banana instead of a peeled one. Making them haram could be a funny task, for a white boy.

Comment

And I am not even blonde.
                        Last edited by loony-moonchild; 12-30-2017, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post

And I am not even blonde.
                          nd you don't even reply

Comment

echo chamber....

Comment

Have you tried Ebay??

Comment

Working...
                              X