Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CricketUSA View Post

Have you tried Ebay??
    No...I would prefer the buyer pick her up in person. I'm afraid my blonde will try to escape during shipment by Purolator or UPS. Blondes are notoriously headstrong, like wild horses.

Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post
    And I am not even blonde.
    Good, my first Asian! How much does your father want for you? I have money. I can pay.

Comment

Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post

And I am not even blonde.
      The OP may have a blonde fetish but I have a feeling he would try to hit on anyone who has a vagina and probably a penis as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisShiva View Post

The OP may have a blonde fetish but I have a feeling he would try to hit on anyone who has a vagina and probably a penis as well.

The thing is I don't like being a second/third/tenth choice. Maybe he indeed should hit on anyone with a penis as well.

Comment

Let me say this to a bunch of fools get a life and leave normal people alone .Why are you here really ? If you are not looking for friends and neither looking for hookups go waste your time somewhere else because as for me I am certainly not looking for your so called attractive personalities as for loony moon child or whatever your are not the only girl in the cyber place

Comment

Originally posted by Lifeup View Post
            Let me say this to a bunch of fools get a life and leave normal people alone .Why are you here really ? If you are not looking for friends and neither looking for hookups go waste your time somewhere else because as for me I am certainly not looking for your so called attractive personalities as for loony moon child or whatever your are not the only girl in the cyber place
            Apparently this butthurt guy doesn't have enough Pakistani Rupees to afford much of anything -- not even a fellow Muslim guy with a penis.
            Last edited by CricketUSA; 01-02-2018, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Yes, I am not the only one, so? I don't even get why you're so butthurt over this. Is that a personal offence to you?

Comment

I was born blonde, but after some education, it became brunette. Now, after being in the workforce, it is accumulating silver. Please do not rush to my inbox to curry my favor. I will deign the chosen one after proper bribery. A Lear jet and a personal masseuse of my choice/your expense will go far in your ranking.

Comment

black and Asian,brunet girls are ugly like shit
                  blond girls are beautiful like angels
                  the end of story!

Comment

I'm here to normalize people - and to be normalized. Asking for a blond girl is not normal. When you think it is....then we need to proceed with this thread.

If you are not looking for friends and neither looking for hookups go waste your time somewhere else
                    if you are looking for hookups.....don't bother Interpals. Go to a dating portal where you belong. There you can try looking for a blond girl who does not care to be chosen for her hair color and does not even bother of you being non-blond. Good luck. You will get what you deserve.

I am certainly not looking for your so called attractive personalities as for loony moon child or whatever your are not the only girl in the cyber place
                    sure - it is obvious that you are not looking for attractive personalities.
                    Last edited by Suna123; 01-03-2018, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacemanBiff View Post
                      I was born blonde, but after some education, it became brunette.
                      this happened to me too.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
                        No...I would prefer the buyer pick her up in person. I'm afraid my blonde will try to escape during shipment by Purolator or UPS. Blondes are notoriously headstrong, like wild horses.
                        It is not a problem. You can sell stuff over ebay by clicking on "nur Abholung" (have no idea how the English ebay calls it :-P). It means the buyer has to pick it up personally. I always use this option when I sell stuff with weight above 10kg.

Let me know when you catch a good looking blond male in your backyard. I will come over and promise I will take care of him pretty well, species appropriate food and physical exercise will be sufficiently available.

Comment

Even Adolf called his bitch "Blondie"

Comment

Oh, I'm blondie, but I consider brunets to be really beautiful and handsome...

Comment

... in the wrong hands is thicker (russian saying)

Comment

Working...
                              X