Building one's opinion on love/sexual diversity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Your dream won't come true, not on a virtual forum anyway. Your question is best anwered in person, at a dinner table around a nice meal with friends. Bring wine.

I know... Hence the tear I will shed on my deathbed
    Which wine do you think suits the discussion ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

I don't know what you're expecting with opening this thread mr. Pathetix, a christian crusade against homosexuality?
      They didn't wait for me anyway

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
        "Building one's opinion on love/sexual diversity"

on love or in (for) love / on d...k or in (for) ass?

I think the d...k lives in order for the ass lived. But when an ass has no shame, she is on d...k.
        Translation needed, someone !

Comment

Then stop complaining, the mending you so desire should begin on you,
          I'm sure this day will never come that hypocrisy and lack of objective self perception will die out.
          You're right, and I was just trying to be light about it. Sense of humour and punchlines were never my forte.
          Emoticons might help

Comment

To me everything that is done between consenting adults is ok and I've thought that way since I was old enough to consider the topic.

Growing up in the 70's and 80's homosexuality was still taboo and in the closet everywhere in the US but it's most liberal cities and being called a "fag" was one of the worst and most common insults. I always thought such thinking was stupid though I didn't meet any openly LBGT people until I went to college.

Comment

Originally posted by Patafix View Post
              I know... Hence the tear I will shed on my deathbed
              Which wine do you think suits the discussion ?
              The type of wine doesn’t really matter. Wine only serves as a social lubricant here. The company at the dinner table is more important. You need people who will agree to respect each other and you, the host.

Comment

Translation needed, someone !
                Roger Carmel is a grown man, he doesn't need a translation.

Even without emoticons.

Comment

Roger Carmel is a grown man, he doesn't need a translation.

Even without emoticons.
                  No...Patafix wanted a translation of what you said here:

on love or in (for) love / on d...k or in (for) ass?

I think the d...k lives in order for the ass lived. But when an ass has no shame, she is on d...k.
                  What you wrote is quite mysterious. Have you been mixing vodka with your medication again?

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

No...Patafix wanted a translation of what you said here:

What you wrote is quite mysterious. Have you been mixing vodka with your medication again?

interpretation? in fifty shades of the dollar or euro?

The preferred prepositions in the Russian language: in love (God), for love (God).

" ... on god's earth" is clear ... but "... think on God"? ... "... think with (within) God" is clear.
                    Last edited by dmitri11; 01-14-2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

You're right, and I was just trying to be light about it. Sense of humour and punchlines were never my forte.
                      Emoticons might help
                      Well, the rage sources are depleted in fag topics, even Catholics don't care.
                      I have lots of more spicy ideas but i'm too lazy and there is no real opposition

Comment

interpretation? in fifty shades of the dollar or euro?

The preferred prepositions in the Russian language: in love (God), for love (God).

" ... on god's earth" is clear ... but "... think on God"? ... "... think with (within) God" is clear.
                        You lost me again, I'm sorry.

Comment

Well, the rage sources are depleted in fag topics, even Catholics don't care.
                          I have lots of more spicy ideas but i'm too lazy and there is no real opposition
                          That's too bad, where has the fun of a good Catholic argument gone ?

Comment

I write love stories, and the next one will be called "Archipelago of sex". It happens in Kamasana, an island of hippies invaded by the victorianists.

Kamasana has several tribes : the tribe of poppies (capital Eros), the tribe of green hills (capital Lesbos), the tribe of the black sand beach (capital Sodome), the tribe of craftsmen (capital Kagrénac), the tribe of the labyrinth (capital Masoc) and the tribe of Pan (marginals). There is also an archipelago of fetishes, where eveything is possible.
                            The tribe of the labyrinth has betrayed the other tribes, but they will convert some victorianist and finally win the war with the super power of the nymphomaniacs and satyrs from the tribe of Pan :-) .

Comment

Working...
                            X