Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you date someone who is not heterosexual?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you date someone who is not heterosexual?

Would you date someone who is not heterosexual? For example: Bisexual or Pansexual

I did date a pansexual. Eventually he decided he prefers relationship with woman so I'm not sure I still could count him as pan or not, but his ex before me was a guy and it didn't bother me. Would totally date bi/pan again. As long as he's attracted to me and stay faithful just to me, I couldn't care less.

Comment

I would not mind dating a bisexual girl or woman. Such sexual orientation is fully acceptable for me. I like it when two hot girls are caressing each other and I enjoy watching lesbian movies.

Comment

Yea I dont see it as a reason not to date them if I love them

Comment

Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post
          I did date a pansexual. Eventually he decided he prefers relationship with woman so I'm not sure I still could count him as pan or not, but his ex before me was a guy and it didn't bother me. Would totally date bi/pan again. As long as he's attracted to me and stay faithful just to me, I couldn't care less.

Pansexual seems to have replaced queer as the term people use if they are sexually attracted to transgendered people as well as men and women. But pan means all and I think that is a poor choice of words in this case as it implies they want to do it with animals, dead people, Scottish bagpipes, vacuum cleaner hoses, etc.
          Last edited by ChrisShiva; 01-23-2018, 02:35 AM.

Comment

I've dated a bisexual once and it was really interesting. They can expand our experiences.

Comment

I have dated a bi woman. It wasn't much different from dating a straight woman other than the fact that we both checked out other women. lol

Comment

No. But I could be friends with anyone depending on personality. But as for dating, no.

Comment

My dating days are long gone but I would. My partner has to be monogamous that's all I'm asking. I tried 'open' relationships, that was not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisShiva View Post

Pansexual seems to have replaced queer as the term people use if they are sexually attracted to transgendered people as well as men and women. But pan means all and I think that is a poor choice of words in this case as it implies they want to do it with animals, dead people, Scottish bagpipes, vacuum cleaner hoses, etc.

Eh. Pan means all but at least in my mind I limit it to all humans. So no vacuum cleaner.

Comment

Eh. Pan means all but at least in my mind I limit it to all humans. So no vacuum cleaner.

Bigot! I'm vacuumsexual and I find your attitude very judgemental. I may have to report you.

Comment

And hopefully no bagpipes either.

Comment

Yes , I have pretty low standards to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisShiva View Post

And hopefully no bagpipes either.
                            No, but I'm sort of dating my pillow.

Comment

No, but I'm sort of dating my pillow.
                              Hopefully your relationship only involves you laying your head on the pillow for comfort. Putting it between other parts of your body could get kinda weird.

Comment

Working...
                              X