Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you date someone who is not heterosexual?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisShiva View Post

Hopefully your relationship only involves you laying your head on the pillow for comfort. Putting it between other parts of your body could get kinda weird.

Bolster is common where I am. I hug it. And put it between my legs too.

Comment

What would be the point of that.

Comment

I could but I wouldn't, somehow would be such a woman only a toy to overcome boredom nothing more. Serious relationship wouldn't be an option.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Bigot! I'm vacuumsexual and I find your attitude very judgemental. I may have to report you.

Special Officer Doofy, is that you?

On topic: I'm sure I would not date a homo(any other than hetero)sexual. Just because it is against my moral standards. But, if someone was homo(any other than hetero)sexual in the past and decided to come back to being straight, then maybe yes.

Comment

Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post

Bolster is common where I am. I hug it. And put it between my legs too.

I guess I'm old school that way. I like my pillows big and fluffy. I also have four of them and each one means alot to me. This is something I've been reluctant to admit in the past. But your example has given me the courage to come out of the closet. Now I can say it loud and proud. I'm a pillow lover too.

Comment

Not sure, maybe if she was a pretty girl, full of personality, but I still lean on no. In large part, because I have a different opinion and I want to save myself unnecessary arguments. Even if I said nothing, there's a good chance she would try to change me or challenge my views, and I can't see that ending well. It would break my heart if something I said hurt her, which is another reason I'd rather avoid that situation. She'd have to be an incredibly amazing girl for me to take that kind of gamble.

Comment

Working...
              X