Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for my soul mate

Hell ever one who is online

I think soul mates are sold rather on dating sites. This here is none.

Comment

I'm waiting for mine too. Especially some Russian cuties, plz write me

Comment

Waiting for mine as well. I ordered her from one of those Asian mail order bride catalogs and hoping she will be arriving in the mail soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark-Matter View Post
          Waiting for mine as well. I ordered her from one of those Asian mail order bride catalogs and hoping she will be arriving in the mail soon.
          Do they come in a FedEx UPS package, like normal orders?
          Can you send them back within 14 days if the ware doesn't meet your expectations? Are they new or second hand?
          Never ordered one over internet, just bought them direct at the bazaar.

Comment

You'll die waiting. Perfect women don't exist (or, if you are a girl, neither do prince charmings). But I get your point. In my case, I put women on a pedestal most of my life, I respected them like they were holy, always looking for a "good girl" and true love and all that nonsense, and all I managed was to get my heart trodden over and over.... At the end of the day, you have to realize women are human, and can be as good or bad as anyone else. So I guess my point is: just look for a girl that's not too bad... soulmates or perfect matches don't exist, or are so rare just a handful of people will ever really experience them.

Comment

hehe online soulmates, where are you

Comment

A person of opposite sex with my soul, I would turn and run away.

Comment

Working...
                X