No announcement yet.

Relationship Outsourcing Freedom: Is it human rights or undermining local women

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relationship Outsourcing Freedom: Is it human rights or undermining local women

Relationship Outsourcing means when a man from a "rich" "liberal" country choose to engage with a foreign (or imported) girl rather than shopping around for a local woman for the purpose of cutting the cost while getting a high quality partner.

In the past, western women used to be mostly debit-free, which means they were not desperate for cash. However, the situation has changed due to globalization and industralization. Unless the girl is a daughter of corrupted politician, drug dealer, terrorist or banker, usually she has debts that accumulate in the course of her live due to credit cards and study debts.
    In addition to that, the increase of online shopping and travel deals has significantly increased the desire of those girls to spend more, and therefore, they have huge financial deficit.

One of the conventional methods to increase the girl's income and reduce debts is to find a wealthy Romeo. Some girls managed to get "purchased" by footballers, signers, bankers, terrorists and politicians, however, there is no enough supply of wealthy men who are capable to cover the expenses of most women.

As a result, the prices of women in the western world have skyrocketed, leading to "girls affordability crisis" and "girls bubble".

Western men, on the other hand, have benefited from the liberal law that allows them to get married with a foreign lady who can be from the poorest country in the world. Therefore, there has been a massive demand by western men to import foreign girl, who costs much less that the local one, without the need to engage to an expensive complaining woman.

Several factors that make importing third-world girl is always the first choice:
    1- They are desperate to immigrate to the west.
    2- They appreciate that the man is helping them to get visa.
    3- They demand less, because they are scared to loss their visa.
    4- They can't throw false accusation against their lover in court because in racist countries like the US, the court is biased to the white partner.
    5- There is huge supply of third world girls due to the high birthrate which is more than enough to cover all western male citizens.

In some rich third world countries like Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, local man is prohibited strictly from getting married to a foreign lady. They even don't allow his wife and child to get into the country if he gets married overseas to a foreign lady. The reason for that is to keep the prices of local women high and force the men to invest their wealth in their women rather that outsourcing their relationship to cheap non-complaining women from poor countries.

Do you think the west should start imposing restrictions on Relationship Outsourcing ? Similar to what Donald Trump is trying to reduce jobs outsourcing.

Please: Don't talk anything personal against me. If you think I'm mad, go down the street and see by your eyes Relationship Outsourcing.

I really don't give a shit. As long as it's between two consenting adults -no harming anyone, both understand the expectations, etc, I don't see a problem about where he or she comes from.

Comment

donald trump seems like the type of american who wants to keep china down. not letting someone date whomever they want is like racist white men killing a black boy who whistled at a white woman

Comment

Most men I know that are outsourcing women are doing so because they are looking for one with a more traditional view of family than the West has to offer. I have never personally heard of anyone ever mentioning the cost being a factor.

Restricting who people are allowed to married seems like a horrible idea.
        Last edited by Dark-Matter; 02-13-2018, 08:20 PM.

Comment

I believe that only people with self esteem issues look for completely unequal partners. I mean if a man is looking for someone just to sell her youth to him as he feels he can buy it, means he has issues and at the same time a girl who sells herself also has issues preventing her from solving her life problems on her own. They both know relationships are doomed if they are based on gain not on love and respect. To restrict who should marry who is a bad idea on the other hand, it is up to everyone to choose what they wish for.

Comment

Many western countries have already increased the time after a spouse is able to obtain a citizenship, because of paid marriage contracts, which have been made only for the sake of obtaining citizenship of particular country. Amount of this phenomenon is relative to amount of possible welfare benefits of particular state.
            I think increasing of this limit to 20 years would be a reasonable step, to reduce immigration over the marriage backdoor. If a couple is able to live together over 20 years then I think the other person deserves such one citizenship. Otherwise, divorce = "you have to go back" and kids remain mostly in the richer country. It would repel all those paid marriage willing and all those leeches who want abuse people in richer countries with fake attention.

In regard of marry someone from your country with a debt. I wouldn't marry her debt just the human being, appropriate marriage contract would defend me from debt of this person. What doesn't mean that I wouldn't support financially a person who I like inside a sane extent, but I wouldn't want to be obliged to participate in the debt by law. Love is love but my wallet belongs to me alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
              I believe that only people with self esteem issues look for completely unequal partners. I mean if a man is looking for someone just to sell her youth to him as he feels he can buy it, means he has issues and at the same time a girl who sells herself also has issues preventing her from solving her life problems on her own. They both know relationships are doomed if they are based on gain not on love and respect. To restrict who should marry who is a bad idea on the other hand, it is up to everyone to choose what they wish for.
              I'm a supporter of relationships between people with similar attractiveness and societal level, otherwise there is inequality what lead to dependencies, doubts and possible abuse of any kind.
              Of course everybody is own fate's smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

In Europe, if an employer wants to hire an non-EU citizen, he/she has to pass market test; he/she has to prove that there is no an EU citizen who can take this job. In other words, you can't simply hire a non-EU citizen (for the sake of cutting costs) while there are EU-citizens unemployed and on the waiting list.
                Despite that liberalism means freedom of spending money, but in practice it is not totally free. You are obliged to pay tax, you are obliged to follow bureaucratic rules.

If Europe gives the total freedom for employers to hire any "human". Then all employers will go for cheap non-complaining third world nationals, and threaten them by losing their visa if they don't remain slaves. Eventually the society will go back to as it was, a serfdom society.

Some partners get abused and beaten at home by their partners but they keep silent to avoid their visa being revoked and losing their work permit. Therefore, there should be a market test for love seekers, similar to the one mentioned above. Else, the society will go back to barbaric era.

Comment

Originally posted by muad View Post

In Europe, if an employer wants to hire an non-EU citizen, he/she has to pass market test; he/she has to prove that there is no an EU citizen who can take this job. In other words, you can't simply hire a non-EU citizen (for the sake of cutting costs) while there are EU-citizens unemployed and on the waiting list.
                  Despite that liberalism means freedom of spending money, but in practice it is not totally free. You are obliged to pay tax, you are obliged to follow bureaucratic rules.

If Europe gives the total freedom for employers to hire any "human". Then all employers will go for cheap non-complaining third world nationals, and threaten them by losing their visa if they don't remain slaves. Eventually the society will go back to as it was, a serfdom society.

Some partners get abused and beaten at home by their partners but they keep silent to avoid their visa being revoked and losing their work permit. Therefore, there should be a market test for love seekers, similar to the one mentioned above. Else, the society will go back to barbaric era.
                  There aren't any tests for love seekers but nothing apocalyptic is happening...simply some Westerners will always choose vulnerable partners because they themselves have no high self esteem and will abuse them because some people are abusive but this isn't happening en masse so I believe everyone has the right to choose, It does not mean each Westerner who chose non westerner as a partner is an abusive monster, there are couples from different backgrounds which have lived for years in love and respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

I'm a supporter of relationships between people with similar attractiveness and societal level, otherwise there is inequality what lead to dependencies, doubts and possible abuse of any kind.
                    Of course everybody is own fate's smith.
                    The other day my friend and I were discussing this topic and came to a similar conclusion yet sure, there are exceptions to the rule but nowadays here in my place if a poor girl goes out with a rich and older gentleman it is almost always the case that she is a gold digger. Gold diggers also hunt young guys from rich families. Also, if an elderly, well off woman starts meeting a young and poor guy, it is most probably a deal to satisfy her needs for money too. No one believes in such type of relationships which are doomed from the start. But people sure choose themselves. I think whole Russia has been observing one old and famous actor Armen Dzhigarkhanyan being fooled by his young ex wife who was almost 50 years younger than him....It is very funny to watch some Russian talk shows and see people being sympathetic towards the actor but they forgot it was his choice to believe a person which is half a century younger than him, good for nothing in her career, cunning and bitchy could fall in love with an old fart who is more than 80. I do not want to insult people who are more than 80 by saying this but that actor is a stupid old fart if he believed in nonsense and was so sure about himself, who abused his family, his ex wife, who himself rushed to live with a young gold digger who finally took everything away from him and now pretends she is so fluffy and innocent...she knew she could earn a lot from the start. Can laws forbid being stupid? No, if that old famous and rich fart was stupid, let him face the consequences.

Last edited by Etsia; 02-17-2018, 08:28 AM.

Comment

In regard of marry someone from your country with a debt. I wouldn't marry her debt just the human being, appropriate marriage contract would defend me from debt of this person. What doesn't mean that I wouldn't support financially a person who I like inside a sane extent, but I wouldn't want to be obliged to participate in the debt by law. Love is love but my wallet belongs to me alone.
                      That is exactly what every man is looking for. Having sex for free.

Comment

Hey y'all how you doing?

Comment

Damn, here i am working to pay bills and debts when really i should have been looking for a ''weathy Romeo"

there was more here but for some reason didnt post, not retypin.

Comment

Originally posted by muad View Post

That is exactly what every man is looking for. Having sex for free.
                            You see all women as some kind of prostitutes, you're wrong. Women need sex as men, otherwise there wouldn't be tons of chicks with the desire for a hookups in clubs and bars.
                            The difference between men and women is another. Most men don't need a relationship they just need a women for certain hours, with exception of those guys who need a second fuckable mother for washing their dirty socks and for cooking. Women are here a little bit different, they need to adore the whole person not only his dick to having a good sex life, hence they need more time and attention from a man as it's in other direction. Most relationship don't break up because of cheating or lack of money, just because most men have empathy deficits and don't care about emotional needs of women.
                            In other words, being desired by a man whom a woman desires is very important for women. For a man is being desired by a woman only nice or the fastest way into her panties.
                            In topic of money. You need money for having a little bit fun in life without you're very limited. Of course such women exist which see their butts as income source, but you should know as man what you take. Usually guys who brag with their wealth or pretend to be wealthy attract such women like spoiled meat flies. Other guys attract women which want have a high dick-count number, for such women is wealth of their partners irrelevant, you just need to be a good fuck material as man.
                            The world isn't a perfect place and you need a little bit efforts to get what you want. My experience is that women say relatively early what they want and reveal who they are, you just have to accept that or to leave.

Comment

You see all women as some kind of prostitutes, you're wrong. Women need sex as men, otherwise there wouldn't be tons of chicks with the desire for a hookups in clubs and bars.
                              The difference between men and women is another.
                              From customer's perspective, going to clubs/bars cost some money, add to that travel costs & drink cost. The total might be equivalent to 1 hour in brothel.
                              Not most of girls in clubs looking for sex. And those who are looking for sex have low salary expectation. They can have the same sex in brothel with better pay.
                              Just like those looking for a job in Asia, not in Europe.

Sex industry is flourishing around the world and you come and say "you can get it for free". I suggest you to introduce a new course called "get sex for free", and let us see how many customers you will get and whether your course will influence sex industry.

Comment

Working...
                              X