No announcement yet.

Huuhhhhh..why does he behave like this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huuhhhhh..why does he behave like this?

It have been 3 days my friend (i met him from online, a russian) visiting me and i let him staying at my home with my family and me..when my boo called me by phone and knew he is visiting me , he behaved so immature and said something i didnt get it..i tried to talk to him but he hang up the phone..when i texted him..he replied me that i was not fair that i made him met me in bali and stayed in hotel when he was in semarang and now i let my russian friend staying at my home..and he also texted me to ask whether my russian friend is still at my home or in hotel..i answered honestly but he just replied short "have fun" ..i tried message him again but whatever i said ..it became a boomerang for me and he is too clever to argue that made me accepted i was wrong to let my russian friend staying at home...i only trying to be friendly to my russian friend so i dont discuss with him about it...

How to make him behave mature again like before (he is 13 years older than me)?..i have given all my honesty and it become wrong,,,what should i say?

I am a boy 29 years old from Iran.
    I want to make a serious relationship and marriage to a lady with the age about 29. It doesn't matter from what country you are. If we love each other long spaces cannot stop us. Don't hesitate to message me. I answer to you definitely .

Comment

Did you tell your boyfriend this friend would be visiting you before it happened? He seems to be jealous, which I can understand if you did not inform him beforehand that you will have a strange men staying at your house.

Comment

You invited your russian friend at home but when your boyfriend came to visit Indonesia you brought him to Bali instead of your home ? If yes, I think it's kinda understandable to be jealous. I'm not saying is reaction or jealousy is a good thing, but usually when you invite someone at home, it's someone you trust, else, you give him/her rendezvous outside.

In anycase, as you said, it's kinda childish.

Comment

So you invited a foreign male friend from online into your home to stay with you, but you didn't mention it to your (also presumably online) ''boo''? How would you feel if your boo invited a woman from Russia to come and stay in his home with him and didn't tell you until she was already there? I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate being called immature.

Relationships have boundaries, guidelines and require a different set of rules and expectations than mere friendship. There are things that you do and don't do out of respect for the other person and their feelings. If he talks to you again, then try and establish what these things are for your situation, and apologise for the lack of consideration.

Comment

If I were in your boyfriend's shoes, I would not be happy about it either. I'd be upset to know that my partner invited some friend of the opposite sex behind my back to stay at home...That would bother me. I think things could have been viewed differently by your bf if he knew the Russian friend was going to stay at your place but still, I believe just close people can be invited to one's home, close friends so I sort of understand your boyfriend's concern and anger.

I think ChiQ put it very well on here and I agree with what she posted. I think you should wait until emotions calm down and then talk with your bf about this situation, explain to him how you feel and that you simply wished to be friendly with an online friend.

Comment

He gave different reaction..he was okay, nice to my friends gautam, eva, even farauk, he behaved really nice and said hello toward them by video calling..
              I did tell him since 6 months ago, when my friend thought to visit me,,i told him...by phone, i told him also many times whether it was okay or not...when he knew he is a russian and i let him staying at home ..he behaved...

I said to him if i had a special thing with my friend...i wouldnt tell him my friend visiting me..but he always wants me to make my friend stay in hotel and it is rude indeed if i do this because i have made my friend staying here...

Comment

Why did you invite your Russian friend to stay at your home but made your bf stay at a hotel? That part is confusing to me.

Comment

If you asked me like that chris..i dont know what my answer is..i dont know and i dont have a reason why...i considered my self as rude person (i gave my rudeness to you also in the past as you remember)..and i do correct it...when i correct all my attitude..he choose me and we have relationship and i do respect him also...i do correct my attitudes to my russian friend but it doesnt mean i would make him as my other bf...having opposite friends doesnt mean about flirting, humping, romantic moment, etc..may be in the future, i could export fruits to russia..who knows...lol (business network reason)..my cousin's wife also doesnt mind when i told her my friend would stay...i think it is about different moment why i let my russian staying and made my bf stayed in hotel

Comment

isn't he he a turk, for some reason they are psychopaths

Comment

Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post
                      If you asked me like that chris..i dont know what my answer is..i dont know and i dont have a reason why...i considered my self as rude person (i gave my rudeness to you also in the past as you remember)..and i do correct it...when i correct all my attitude..he choose me and we have relationship and i do respect him also...i do correct my attitudes to my russian friend but it doesnt mean i would make him as my other bf...having opposite friends doesnt mean about flirting, humping, romantic moment, etc..may be in the future, i could export fruits to russia..who knows...lol (business network reason)..my cousin's wife also doesnt mind when i told her my friend would stay...i think it is about different moment why i let my russian staying and made my bf stayed in hotel
                      ohhh, do not kill yourself with all that guilt and stop feeling guilty. Things can be discussed with your bf and if he is someone who things can be discussed with, he will calm down and listen to your explanations.

Comment

Thanks for your response Naren. It did help me to understand.

A person in the US who is very religious might invite an opposite gender friend that they trust to stay in their home while saying that their bf or gf should stay in a hotel because the temptation to have sex with the bf or gf would obviously be stronger. But I'm sure this isn't the case with a woman free of any temptations like you.
                        Last edited by ChrisShiva; 02-28-2018, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisShiva View Post

Thanks for your response Naren. It did help me to understand.

A person in the US who is very religious might invite an opposite gender friend that they trust to stay in their home while saying that their bf or gf should stay in a hotel because the temptation to have sex with the bf or gf would obviously be stronger. But I'm sure this isn't the case with a woman free of any temptations like you.
                          What i should say...i am normal person chris but i dont think about temptation the reason why i dont feel temptation....
                          Should i think about under table footsie?...ohhhhhhhh...he will be thinking me as a naughty......i prefer culinary idea than temptation idea.....a lot of ideas is more interesting than exercising in the bed.....

Comment

What i should say...i am normal person chris but i dont think about temptation the reason why i dont feel temptation....
                            Should i think about under table footsie?...ohhhhhhhh...he will be thinking me as a naughty......i prefer culinary idea than temptation idea.....a lot of ideas is more interesting than exercising in the bed.....
                            Food is another temptation like sex. The difference is that one can make you fat while the other can make you pregnant.
                            Last edited by ChrisShiva; 03-01-2018, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisShiva View Post
                              Why did you invite your Russian friend to stay at your home but made your bf stay at a hotel? That part is confusing to me.

can't bang if mom's in the next room

edit: well one can but you know, nevermind
                              Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

Working...
                              X