Flirting with european girl.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flirting with european girl.

Hi.I wanna flirt with european girls.But I dont know how can I do that.I dont like girls in my country.They only thinkin about your wallet.Can I find right girl here?

you might rough up some feathers if your intention is to flirt with everyone

Comment

lol
      and you think european girls don't think about your wallet?
      http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

Comment

You'll never find someone who's more materialistic and greedy when it comes to money than European girls. But by all means, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavidaga View Post
          ...They only thinkin about your wallet ...
          European girls are smarter. A European girl will think about your wallet, and besides, about your friend's wallet.
          Last edited by dmitri11; 04-03-2018, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Q: Who is a gynecologist?
            A: A man who tries to find a problem where other men found pleasure

Q: Who is an Arabic male on interpals?
            A: A man who tries to find pleasure where other men found a problem

Comment

I guess that flirting with the wrong girl in Azerbaijan is something of an extreme sport if the parents or the relatives of the parents find out.

On the other hand, from observation, the religious girls are usually far wilder and "better" if you know what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by Cavidaga View Post
                Hi.I wanna flirt with european girls.But I dont know how can I do that.I dont like girls in my country.They only thinkin about your wallet.Can I find right girl here?

I tried to give you words of wisdom before, to heed to some warnings about foreign girls or girls in general, rather you like to play now and pay later. It's like a drunkard person who is driving his/her car to the edge of a cliff, instead of hitting the brakes he/she hit the accelerator to their death and destructions. Remember, you cannot rewind or unwind your actions, but you can stop before falling off the cliff. It's always starts out small, thinking its cool or you have control, until it gets out of hand and out of control,

It's your flesh trying to take over your mind. Don't let your mind be a victim to your flesh. A mind is a powerful tool if used properly but a terrible thing to be wasted.

Comment

It's funny that you've generalized "all" the girls in not only Europe but also in your own country. I'd like to know how do you feel when you're called "pervert" by strangers just because of the behaviour of some other men in your area. All the humans are different and similar in some way. It'll be better to know one valuable person than to know millions of worthless ones.

Comment

Every Cinderella can be a Queen but it doesn't work in another direction.
                    For creative men have the worthless ones more value

Comment

Originally posted by HariyarSand View Post
                      It's funny that you've generalized "all" the girls in not only Europe but also in your own country. I'd like to know how do you feel when you're called "pervert" by strangers just because of the behaviour of some other men in your area. All the humans are different and similar in some way. It'll be better to know one valuable person than to know millions of worthless ones.

I kind of agree on that. How often have I heard complaints about girls saying "all guys from country x are perverts" and then all the guys feel insulted. But it is totally normal to say all girls are materialistic.

From what I have seen girls from developed countries seem to care a lot more about a guy's wallet than girls from Europe do. I am not saying that all girls from these country do it or that no girl from Europe cares about it, but overall that is a feeling I got. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that European girls have more opportunities when it comes to having a career and are less pressured to find a guy and get married? When the only way to live comfortably is by finding a guy who can provide that, I can somewhat understand that it becomes a criterium when you're dating someone. But I get that this is neither nice for men nor for those women themselves.

But to the OP... If a guy would want to date me specifically because I am European, I would suspect you're after a visa. Sorry. I may be just as wrong as you feeling those girls are after your wallet only, but this is something I would wonder about.
                      La tête en bas et les pieds en l'air ! Oh lÃ* lÃ* !

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJosh View Post

I kind of agree on that. How often have I heard complaints about girls saying "all guys from country x are perverts" and then all the guys feel insulted. But it is totally normal to say all girls are materialistic.

From what I have seen girls from developed countries seem to care a lot more about a guy's wallet than girls from Europe do. I am not saying that all girls from these country do it or that no girl from Europe cares about it, but overall that is a feeling I got. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that European girls have more opportunities when it comes to having a career and are less pressured to find a guy and get married? When the only way to live comfortably is by finding a guy who can provide that, I can somewhat understand that it becomes a criterium when you're dating someone. But I get that this is neither nice for men nor for those women themselves.

But to the OP... If a guy would want to date me specifically because I am European, I would suspect you're after a visa. Sorry. I may be just as wrong as you feeling those girls are after your wallet only, but this is something I would wonder about.

The above statement is more likely true but, there's more to it or shall I add, a free ticket to having sexual fun with you where its NOT allowed in their home country or some places.

Most people such as from Middle East, they look and prefer to date girls from Europe and America to have their sexual desire and appetite fulfilled, but they like to go back home and marry their own women.

Here's something to leave you think about. Why is it OK for Middle Eastern men to go out, find any European/American girl to date, have sex with her but not girls to go out with men the other way around?

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJosh View Post

I personally know an Azerbaijani girl, whom I call and treat like my elder sister. She's so nice, hard working, wise and responsible like no other female I have known personally and it compel me me to say that the OP is making a huge shallow generalization when he's putting all the girls of his country in the same category. And I also partially agree with Easygliderpro, women from the west are deemed as easy meat in the middle-east, mainly because some of them are too open to new "experiments".

Comment

Originally posted by Fenris View Post
                            You'll never find someone who's more materialistic and greedy when it comes to money than European girls. But by all means, good luck.
                            That's the sort of sulky generalisation I would expect to read from someone who has never had any luck with European girls for whatever reason, be it their looks, personality, manners etc but is much happier thinking the rejections can only be purely for financial reasons lol

Comment

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post

That's the sort of sulky generalisation I would expect to read from someone who has never had any luck with European girls for whatever reason, be it their looks, personality, manners etc but is much happier thinking the rejections can only be purely for financial reasons lol
                              I think there are 2 reasons for any man's downfall from grace, sex and money, I think sex tops it off.

Comment

Working...
                              X