Flirting with european girl.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easygliderpro View Post

I think there are 2 reasons for any man's downfall from grace, sex and money, I think sex tops it off.
    There can be many reasons why people get rejected - personality, looks and if one is constantly broken and miserable it also characterizes them so why should any successful person wish to accept non successful ones?

As for the OP, I got sure he is a troll who first complained about being ugly and poor haha and silly me was trying to take this issue seriously and support him but now from the shit he posts I realize it is some I dare say pervy individual who wishes to flirt online and makes sweeping generalizations about others.

Comment

Originally posted by HariyarSand View Post

I personally know an Azerbaijani girl, whom I call and treat like my elder sister. She's so nice, hard working, wise and responsible like no other female I have known personally and it compel me me to say that the OP is making a huge shallow generalization when he's putting all the girls of his country in the same category. And I also partially agree with Easygliderpro, women from the west are deemed as easy meat in the middle-east, mainly because some of them are too open to new "experiments".
      Mwah, I have seen more often that European girls genuinely fell for guys from Morocco/Turkey/whatever whereas the guy in question just wanted some fun and then dump her for something serious with a girl from his own country. Why aren't you saying those guys are "too open to new experiments"?
      La tête en bas et les pieds en l'air ! Oh lÃ* lÃ* !

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJosh View Post
        Mwah, I have seen more often that European girls genuinely fell for guys from Morocco/Turkey/whatever whereas the guy in question just wanted some fun and then dump her for something serious with a girl from his own country. Why aren't you saying those guys are "too open to new experiments"?
        damn good question. It is very typically among women to blame eachother morally. Men are out of that - they can be misbehaving pigs and still are excused with their biological nature - hahaha.
        In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

From what I have seen girls from developed countries seem to care a lot more about a guy's wallet than girls from Europe do. I am not saying that all girls from these country do it or that no girl from Europe cares about it, but overall that is a feeling I got. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that European girls have more opportunities when it comes to having a career and are less pressured to find a guy and get married? When the only way to live comfortably is by finding a guy who can provide that, I can somewhat understand that it becomes a criterium when you're dating someone. But I get that this is neither nice for men nor for those women themselves.
          I think the same from what I can observe and what I have heard. In countries where women are in the traditional role of homemakers and have no chance to influence their income other by chosing the right husband, of course his wallet is one of the very important skills.
          When women are able to take care of their income themselves other characteristics of the man become more important.

But I get that this is neither nice for men nor for those women themselves.
          yes, they are both to pity about the monetary influence on their relationships.
          In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

You would have noticed the following about many of the guys from Morocco/Turkey/"whatever" and the "European girls" - The Europeans are typically decades older, in their 50s and beyond. The "guys", more like boys, are in their early 20s usually.

There's a solid Islamic reason for this - Muhammad's first marriage was to a wealthy woman 15 or more years senior to him called Khadriya. This was the period prior to Muhammad having many wives. Muhammad was the original toy boy (or "boy toy" if you're into American English) and doing every ones of Khadriya's whims, although later on Khadriya was buying into Muhammad's cultist rantings.

Now because "young" Muhammaed was playing toy boy with older wealthier women, it's also fine for young Muslim males to do exactly the same. So, therefore you see all these Islamic men aka boys chasing after all those older women. Almost always, they are highly religious.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

damn good question. It is very typically among women to blame eachother morally. Men are out of that - they can be misbehaving pigs and still are excused with their biological nature - hahaha.

Good point about the difference in how men and women view sexual activity among those of their own gender. Until women stop calling other women "sluts" the double standard isn't going away.

Comment

I kind of agree on that. How often have I heard complaints about girls saying "all guys from country x are perverts" and then all the guys feel insulted. But it is totally normal to say all girls are materialistic.

From what I have seen girls from developed countries seem to care a lot more about a guy's wallet than girls from Europe do. I am not saying that all girls from these country do it or that no girl from Europe cares about it, but overall that is a feeling I got. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that European girls have more opportunities when it comes to having a career and are less pressured to find a guy and get married? When the only way to live comfortably is by finding a guy who can provide that, I can somewhat understand that it becomes a criterium when you're dating someone. But I get that this is neither nice for men nor for those women themselves.

But to the OP... If a guy would want to date me specifically because I am European, I would suspect you're after a visa. Sorry. I may be just as wrong as you feeling those girls are after your wallet only, but this is something I would wonder about.

What you are saying is generally true though the motives obviously depend on the individuals involved. My wife moved to the US 5 years before we met and began working as an administrative assistant for a small business. The owner of the company was married to a woman from Colombia. They had met on the internet. Then after a short time he visited her in South America and they made plans to get married. Once she received her visa she moved to the US.

Sofia says it was a stereotypical messed up case of an American man and a Latin American woman getting together because he thought she was "traditional" and would be submissive while she wanted a visa and money. Of course, they were miserable together. She didn't go along with his attempts to control her and, knowing her husband was a wanna be playboy, was extremely jealous. Sofi left that job but heard later on they got divorced. No surprise there as these two obviously deserved each other.
                Last edited by ChrisShiva; 04-07-2018, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisShiva View Post

What you are saying is generally true though the motives obviously depend on the individuals involved. My wife moved to the US 5 years before we met and began working as an administrative assistant for a small business. The owner of the company was married to a woman from Colombia. They had met on the internet. Then after a short time he visited her in South America and they made plans to get married. Once she received her visa she moved to the US.

Sofia says it was a stereotypical messed up case of an American man and a Latin American woman getting together because he thought she was "traditional" and would be submissive while she wanted a visa and money. Of course, they were miserable together. She didn't go along with his attempts to control her and, knowing her husband was a wanna be playboy, was extremely jealous. Sofi left that job but heard later on they got divorced. No surprise there as these two obviously deserved each other.

Hmmm, Interesting story but sad ending and I am sure its not the last one. Here's a phrase or a proverb that we say here in the USA, most people may think life is better on the other side
                  " The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence". It's not always true. To be happy in life, be content.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisShiva View Post
                    Good point about the difference in how men and women view sexual activity among those of their own gender. Until women stop calling other women "sluts" the double standard isn't going away.
                    I thought men might call eachother sluts in the future as well, when they behave like those

Comment

I thought men might call eachother sluts in the future as well, when they behave like those
                      ​I hope I am not going to make you lose faith in humanity. However, I think we men would invent a badge to wear when we are called sluts by our mates.
                      I hate forums

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

You would have noticed the following about many of the guys from Morocco/Turkey/"whatever" and the "European girls" - The Europeans are typically decades older, in their 50s and beyond. The "guys", more like boys, are in their early 20s usually.

There's a solid Islamic reason for this - Muhammad's first marriage was to a wealthy woman 15 or more years senior to him called Khadriya. This was the period prior to Muhammad having many wives. Muhammad was the original toy boy (or "boy toy" if you're into American English) and doing every ones of Khadriya's whims, although later on Khadriya was buying into Muhammad's cultist rantings.

Now because "young" Muhammaed was playing toy boy with older wealthier women, it's also fine for young Muslim males to do exactly the same. So, therefore you see all these Islamic men aka boys chasing after all those older women. Almost always, they are highly religious.
                        From what I've experienced travelling in many Islamic places is Muslim men consider non Muslim women to be sluts who they can come up to, grab and go unpunished. They were surprised being met with hostility of women I travelled with and mine as well and started explaining themselves that many women come to their places for fun, etc... I have no idea how the heck they decide what a random woman come for but I finally got how we should act in those places - no smiles, hostile looks and sure modest clothes but even those tricks do not help sometimes. The funny thing was I was treated differently when was travelling with my grown up son, then no one dared come up and talk shit just praised a good woman who gave birth to such a great boy but no mums with daughters from our group were talked to like that as boys are of value while women are not in the Islamic world. They also consider single women to be sluts beyond sluts and despise divorced ones. If they do not come up to harass you, they come up to brainwash you about islam, like it happened to us in Tunisia, seeing my expression the guy got lost and decided to talk about a religion of peace rather than treat us as objects for grabbing and as they always take money for everything they do, I warned him I'd not give him anything even if he talks. He said well, no need, just listen about our greatest belief lol....You cannot be friendly in certain places, they understand friendliness as being a white Euro slut wishing for muslim dicks, this happened to me in Turkey - we were sailing and I said a few positive things about great nature, hospitality and here you go, a turk guide hugged me in some inappropriate way. I told him to stop and explained to him that saying a few good things about his country does not mean I need some certain attention from dirty turks and I can see the difference between a friendly hug and some grabbing, the German tourists saw this conflict too and started to joke making the atmosphere lighter but I got it - all non Muslim women are sluts and slaves for most Muslim men. Now this OP wishes for European sluts to flirt with as girls in his country are non sluts but he says he dislikes them lol....The attitude is clear of course...I can only show a middle finger to all savages like him and I've met in real and tell them to stop considering European girls and women to be easily fooled sluts who wish to flirt and do something more. High time to start considering such guys to be good for nothing dirty weirdos who cannot pick up a girl so they attack random women online or as tourists. Losers!

Comment

Here, I wouldn't because those women are too naïve. They fall for those boys despite knowing their intentions already . "Playing" with European women has became a tradition in Middle east and hence it can be no longer considered "new experiment" for those men. So,in this case, these are those naïve women who are too open to new experiments.

Comment

Its just that you yourself qualify 'misbehaving pigs' with something like shame. This qualification only happens inside your mind.

In nature, men force on women because that's how a woman recognizes herself as a woman, else I have always admired your genderless ideas.
                            Last edited by RoyofSupratik; 04-07-2018, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Do you do it online, guys? Which dating services do you prefer? I personally like some sugar baby websites like the one called Secret Benefits. If you are interested in such a type of dating, you might like uisng it too, take a look there
                              Last edited by gradetracy; 04-11-2018, 09:50 AM.

Comment

You can always date russian women via special websites of that kind. They are specialized in getting dating forms of girls from Russia. But I personally don't like them. Yes, they are cute and all that but very often they are too disobedient and they are craving to get you married! So be careful, don't get caught by a wedding ring!

Comment

Working...
                                X