• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VitaliyArtemych View Post
    You're a pimp?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

I have no motivation to fight for Vienna again. (was while 17 century)
      Let the ottomans rape and kill their children this time, pain is often the best teacher. It seems they haven't learned proper last time.
      I read what you say but in the last two years the number of shotguns and ammo being bought by Austrian women says that irrespective of the govt Austrian women Will have a say...

Comment

• I want to meet women from all different cultures and regions before making a choice. I mean you can only marry once, so you might as well be sure you find the right one.

Comment

• I think, a brothel is cheaper and safer than a dating site.

Comment

• For someone to say they wouldn't marry a foreigner seems pretty close-minded. The world is a melting pot, eventually we'll all be mixed. My roots extend from egypt and the middle east, across to the iberian peninsula, down to the natives in puerto rico.

Comment

• Why not? But is also true that language could be an issue. However nowadays a lot of people can keep a conversation in english (At least for understanding each other).

Comment

• So many answers. Really interesting to read. I have no certain answer for this

Comment

• Originally posted by Missluck7 View Post
                  So many answers. Really interesting to read. I have no certain answer for this
                  You're gonna get a lot of specific questions soon ...

Comment

• i would like to marry a foreigner, or be with some in a relationship. so, if anybody wanna write, add me. but im NOT sending nudes

Comment

• Originally posted by Boliches View Post

You write a lot of things that are reminiscent of preaches. Until now, I have not seen much of what you expect from a relationship. It gives the impression marriage is the objective, whether or not there is any reason for the relationship. I hope you have found or will find the perfect man. And if you do, marry if that is what you want. Still, I mostly hope you will have a man who respects you and loves you, and who does not think his responsibility ends with putting a ring on your finger and putting his signature under a document. Neither the first, nor the latter will love you and pay you attention. The man might.

My objection to marriage is that it is used to define a relationship. It is a purely religious invention. Organised religion loves such rites, because these are the moments it exercises control over your life. There is no intrinsic relationship in such rites.

As I said, you probably mean well. Still, this borders on being insulting:

This is insulting:

Looking around me, divorce is as common in Russia as it is in Europe, if it is not more common. When I look at which of my friends complain about their relationships, the score is 100% from countries with a strong religious tradition. Almost all come from Orthodox countries or countries with a strong Orthodox presence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography

With a divorce to marriage rate of 52%, Russia does not differ much from my country (53%). However, compared to the European Union (44%) I wonder where amorality according to your standards is more common.

we will not discuss religion... and the all might quarrel)))
                      i didn't say you were, no, if you're going to ascribe yourself to them, please, but without me. nothing bad had, this is my view of the world...

you're being too shallow about the divorce. In Russia, do not teach why you need a family, who is a husband or wife, why children... love can't cope with all the difficulties... there are many reasons and they are not discussed in our families... we don't have a family education to teach.. we're a country of single mothers and drunk husbands... it's pathetic.. and many decide to be one than with a moron)))

Comment

• Originally posted by Maria_Mesh View Post
                        we will not discuss religion... and the all might quarrel)))
                        i didn't say you were, no, if you're going to ascribe yourself to them, please, but without me. nothing bad had, this is my view of the world...
                        you're being too shallow about the divorce. In Russia, do not teach why you need a family, who is a husband or wife, why children... love can't cope with all the difficulties... there are many reasons and they are not discussed in our families... we don't have a family education to teach.. we're a country of single mothers and drunk husbands... it's pathetic.. and many decide to be one than with a moron)))
                        Amen. Maria Mesh.

Comment

Working...
                        X