Casual Sexting Partner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casual Sexting Partner

Hi. I am trying to find a sexting partner (Female) for a occasional WhatsApp sexting session. If anyone is up for it, drop a message and we can connect accordingly.

Hi, Ask your mother or your sister, other than that piss off son, there's a good boy :-)

Comment

I recommend this profil https://www.interpals.net/-Lauri-?&f...r_relation%3D1
      He said us, that he is a very experienced bi-partner. When you shall add to him, then shall say, that you is from VaselineBasket.

P.S. You don't have to thank me.
      Last edited by VaselineBasket; 06-09-2018, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Hahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahah

Comment

WTF
          This site has become full of sex and prostitute!

Comment

You're a symbol for everything I don't like about Interpals...

Comment

Originally posted by Joubmah View Post
              WTF
              Are you trying to say that this site is becoming more Islamic?

Comment

Originally posted by Joubmah View Post
                WTF
                uhuh and 80% of those looking for sex here are from Muslim countries......not knowing that non-sexual interaction is possible and the normal thing to do in gender-mixed places.
                In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

uhuh and 80% of those looking for sex here are from Muslim countries......not knowing that non-sexual interaction is possible and the normal thing to do in gender-mixed places.
                  I want a German for free. I've been learning German for eight years and forgot. Dark of night, no stars in sight. God only knows, what's happen to me and a German.
                  Last edited by dmitri11; 06-10-2018, 09:44 AM.

Comment

And then you wonder why you're all blocked

Comment

Originally posted by Straw94 View Post
                      And then you wonder why you're all blocked
                      LOL!

This guy is just disrespectful and honourless towards women.

Comment

If the OP wants to get wanking material via "sexting", he doesn't need to start topics which breach the TOS of the forum. All he needs to do is Google for sexting bots

"Back in the day", it was very amusing to watch lamers "in action" with romance and other chat bots on live chat in front of everyone

Comment

Don't get the point of sexting when webcams and microphones/phones are pretty much accessible to everyone.. Maybe in the past, but why now?

Comment

Perhaps he doesn't want his very small appendage being shown all over internet

Comment

Working...
                            X