Why Would You Ever Date Online?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Would You Ever Date Online?

By date online I don't meet talk to someone online for a couple days and then meet up, I mean date online exclusively for an extended period of time. It seems to me like not meeting someone in person is kind of a waste of time. Am I wrong?

Mentally ill people. Many of them even in marriage continue to get acquainted on the internet in order to find the best partner.

Comment

No, you aren't.
      If it is supposed to be more than a friendship, then yes, you should meet the person somewhere someday. It all depends on your mutual intentions. If you both are in love, concluding that the right time has come, it is just a logical step to meet each other in person. Otherwise it can be considered as a waste of time.

Comment

Several dates without sex are like a coffee without water.
        That's online dating without personal contact.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
          Several dates without sex are like a coffee without water.
          That's online dating without personal contact.
          an Internet brothel is better than a Dating service.
          Last edited by dmitri11; 06-14-2018, 12:05 PM.

Comment

The internet is an environment of hypocrisy, lies and deception at the most.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
              The internet is an environment of hypocrisy, lies and deception at the most.
              Also is the internet the personification of you?

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

Also is the internet the personification of you?
                The Internet originated in the USA. Commercial project. Merchants dominate. Mercantilism. I have to be adequate.

If you meet a good girl online (unlikely), save her, make her a hot bitch (unlikely). Otherwise she will become victim of your lies and deception.

http://www.sncmedia.ru/upload/resize...0a86f200df.jpg
                Last edited by dmitri11; 06-14-2018, 01:48 PM.

Comment

The Internet originated in the USA. Commercial project. Merchants dominate. Mercantilism. I have to be adequate.
                  Interesting direction of self-improvement.

If you meet a good girl online (unlikely), save her, make her a hot bitch (unlikely). Otherwise she will become victim of your lies and deception.
                  ....(unlikely)

Comment

Originally posted by alexbrown77
                    Honestly, I have never tried online dating personally. But I would love to try someday. I am not sure it's a good idea or not but I already know many tricks for online dating thanks to . So, I think I would rather take my chances online, cause I'm extremely shy guy in person
                    Four posts from you with four links, same type of name and same country as all the other accounts which are all you=paid spammer

Comment

I am very picky, but found a wonderful guy overseas. It just happens. We are in an online relationship right now but video chat and talk on the phone. We are going to meet up near Christmas.

Comment

i don't believe in online dating

Comment

Real-life losers bring their problems (outstanding issues) to the Internet.

Comment

Working...
                          X