Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true that Arab men like eurpean women?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

    I think it's probably jealousy and pure butthurt also - their women are on average sleeping around just as much as Western women, they think they are getting virgins at marriage but in reality many if not most women get hymen reconstruction prior to marriage and they are especially butthurt because the myths told to them about "Western women being very available" are generally exaggerated bullshit.

    In addition, given the rather dysfunctional environment that they find themselves in, much higher proportions of them have become more homosexual in orientation so you have the usual closet gay machismo being played out far more often.
    yes, hymenoplasty is very popular in their societies. Arab women are no different that Western ones as for having healthy sexual relationship but are different in many other aspects due to their societies treating them like things and due to their men treating women like crap. Women have no freedom so some start believing fairy tales that hijab or burqa can be a sign of freedom....They cannot live as free individuals responsible for their own lives, unfortunately. Of course it is exaggerated that Western women are available...I think the anger towards Western women from Arab guys comes because only very few Westerners are actually available for them....I saw pretty Westerners in a rich Arab place available for them...but the Arab has to be extremely rich to have such an escort Only a few aging and deluded useful idiots buy Arab toyboys twice younger than them somewhere in Hurgada and these are usually lonely Russian ladies whose expectations finally fail.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Joubmah View Post

      No one asked for your opinion.
      And I'm not asking for your permission. I'll write whatever I want, no matter if you like it or not.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

        I know one who did. A Russian woman with an Arab man, both living in Germany. He fulfilled most stereotypes you can think of. She suffered a couple of years but fortunately they are divorced now. He did not believe she would really go through divorce and thought it is a shallow threat - lol. Maybe back home in Arab countries most wives can't really divorce because they are outsiders in their society afterwards and/or aren't able to take care of themselves.
        I have a friend in England who once was in a relationship with an Arab man and went through very hard times. Luckily they were never married, so the separation was somewhat easier. After the separation that guy made her go through hell because his male Arab pride was hurt. He couldn't understand how a woman could reject someone as wonderful as him. BTW, my friend is an immigrant in England as well (just like your Russian friend). The English girls aren't too pleased about Arab men either...

        Comment


        • #79
          One of the greatest parts in the relationships or marriages with Arabs appear when kids are born...Muslim ex husbands always insist on taking the kids with them and not only insist but also do that. They do take the kids from a mother away in case of divorce. All naive girls should know that too before they complain about kids taken away from them. We even have such cases here.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Etsia View Post
            yes, hymenoplasty is very popular in their societies. Arab women are no different that Western ones as for having healthy sexual relationship but are different in many other aspects due to their societies treating them like things and due to their men treating women like crap. Women have no freedom so some start believing fairy tales that hijab or burqa can be a sign of freedom....They cannot live as free individuals responsible for their own lives, unfortunately. Of course it is exaggerated that Western women are available...I think the anger towards Western women from Arab guys comes because only very few Westerners are actually available for them....I saw pretty Westerners in a rich Arab place available for them...but the Arab has to be extremely rich to have such an escort Only a few aging and deluded useful idiots buy Arab toyboys twice younger than them somewhere in Hurgada and these are usually lonely Russian ladies whose expectations finally fail.
            From what I've been told first hand, the women in these societies are very clued up about the general hypocrisy of the religious men there. They have been exposed during their lives to consummate liars and can spot it very easily. Hence in many instances you get the religious ones here desperately trying to find a woman - the women in their societies have very much rejected them because they can spot them for what they are.

            Occasionally a Western woman will buy into the bullshit and they will do all they can to get the woman pregnant. In any case, the one who "got the Western woman" will "brag" to his friends about how easy it was for him and so on - the sort of crap that comes with describing sex with a prostitute as "sex with my girlfriend". In any case, they get charged up with high expectations which are almost always not met. So, in general, the Muslim Arab men trying desperately to get a Western woman are the losers in their respective societies as well as religious.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Etsia View Post
              One of the greatest parts in the relationships or marriages with Arabs appear when kids are born...Muslim ex husbands always insist on taking the kids with them and not only insist but also do that. They do take the kids from a mother away in case of divorce. All naive girls should know that too before they complain about kids taken away from them. We even have such cases here.
              Yes, a general Islamic thing and not just limited to Islamic Arab men. The woman is essentially the breeding cow who pops out children. They don't like Muslim women marrying Nonmuslim men because from their worldview the cow is no longer able to make Muslim children because after all it is the man who is determining things like religion. However, a Nonmuslim woman is able to produce possibly a few extra Ummah members.

              It was after all Muhammad who stated in his final sermon "to treat women as you would you domestic animals".

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                For Arabs Europeans can be useful in just a few cases - money, visas and sex. If some useful idiots pick up Arabs and then whine about losing money and being left alone it is their problem but most women know what to expect from an Arab. If someone still doesn't, they should come and read their posts....lol
                And still Arab marriages continue

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Snailmailfriend View Post

                  And I'm not asking for your permission. I'll write whatever I want, no matter if you like it or not.
                  Yes, freedom of expression!

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Etsia View Post

                    yes, hymenoplasty is very popular in their societies. Arab women are no different that Western ones as for having healthy sexual relationship but are different in many other aspects due to their societies treating them like things and due to their men treating women like crap. Women have no freedom so some start believing fairy tales that hijab or burqa can be a sign of freedom....They cannot live as free individuals responsible for their own lives, unfortunately. Of course it is exaggerated that Western women are available...I think the anger towards Western women from Arab guys comes because only very few Westerners are actually available for them....I saw pretty Westerners in a rich Arab place available for them...but the Arab has to be extremely rich to have such an escort Only a few aging and deluded useful idiots buy Arab toyboys twice younger than them somewhere in Hurgada and these are usually lonely Russian ladies whose expectations finally fail.

                    Enjoy traveling, drinking and music...
                    This is life for you.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                      One of the greatest parts in the relationships or marriages with Arabs appear when kids are born...Muslim ex husbands always insist on taking the kids with them and not only insist but also do that. They do take the kids from a mother away in case of divorce. All naive girls should know that too before they complain about kids taken away from them. We even have such cases here.
                      Where is the court of this?
                      The child in the incubation period should stay with his mother until the age of five.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Snailmailfriend View Post

                        I have a friend in England who once was in a relationship with an Arab man and went through very hard times. Luckily they were never married, so the separation was somewhat easier. After the separation that guy made her go through hell because his male Arab pride was hurt. He couldn't understand how a woman could reject someone as wonderful as him. BTW, my friend is an immigrant in England as well (just like your Russian friend). The English girls aren't too pleased about Arab men either...
                        Oh, now all women and girls will hate Arab men, you are wicked

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Joubmah View Post

                          And still Arab marriages continue
                          Sure.

                          I've heard of quite a few between Muslim Arab women and European Men. For some reason they are becoming much more common. Moroccan women seem especially attracted for some reason. But you won't see them too obviously, because they get rid of the Arab surname as quickly as they can - especially those of Amazigh heritage who want to get rid of the Arab imperialist culture imposed on them.

                          Many are also getting out of Islam, but that's another story...

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Joubmah View Post


                            Enjoy traveling, drinking and music...
                            This is life for you.
                            Yes, sure. Traveling with friends or family, a good glass of wine with a good music is sure for each normal individual from a civilized world. Just like possibilities to choose.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Joubmah View Post

                              Where is the court of this?
                              The child in the incubation period should stay with his mother until the age of five.
                              and what about after 5? Boys are always taken away when they supposedly do not need a mother's care, when a mother does the hardest job raising a kid. Am not sure about girls though. Court? Sharia is the only court for pious Muslims.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Joubmah View Post

                                And still Arab marriages continue
                                so do the problems we've been discussing.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X