Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true that Arab men like eurpean women?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
    One of the greatest parts in the relationships or marriages with Arabs appear when kids are born...Muslim ex husbands always insist on taking the kids with them and not only insist but also do that.
    not in my case. The woman kept their child (boy)......and sued him until he finally paid child support.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

not in my case. The woman kept their child (boy)......and sued him until he finally paid child support.
      It's good to know. Did she sue him in Germany? If so, I guess she was lucky if she resided there.

Comment

Yes, sure. Traveling with friends or family, a good glass of wine with a good music is sure for each normal individual from a civilized world. Just like possibilities to choose.
        Somehow, I too get the impresssion this guy looks at it as a curse. Even travelling alone - sure it is nice to have company -, having a glass of cold beer - nothing wrong with a good wine either - and having the cabbie or bus driver play some local music on the radio is a heavenly experience. Has he been endowed with some divine wisdom that we ignore?

Comment

Originally posted by Joubmah View Post

And still Arab marriages continue
          Most Arabs are short manlets without money, low societal rank in western countries and religious madness about their superiority.
          You're really brain dead if you think white girls crave after such men.
          See just most blocked countries/regions on this site.

Comment

It's good to know. Did she sue him in Germany? If so, I guess she was lucky if she resided there.
            Yes, and I was each time in worry for her when they visited his relatives in his home country.....fortunately they came back each time (inclusive the child)

We have a hotline here for those who fear to be kidnapped and/or brought to the native country of their parents to end up in forced marriages.
            You can guess which sort of of immigrant girls are in need of this hotline the most.....many Turkish girls among them.
            Last edited by Suna123; 06-29-2018, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

Yes, and I was each time in worry for her when they visited his relatives in his home country.....fortunately they came back each time (inclusive the child)

We have a hotline here for those who fear to be kidnapped and/or brought to the native country of their parents to end up in forced marriages.
              You can guess which sort of of immigrant girls are in need of this hotline the most.....many Turkish girls among them.
              Not only Germany where this sort of thing happens....

https://kickerdaily.com/posts/2014/0...usin-in-syria/

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Sure.

I've heard of quite a few between Muslim Arab women and European Men. For some reason they are becoming much more common. Moroccan women seem especially attracted for some reason. But you won't see them too obviously, because they get rid of the Arab surname as quickly as they can - especially those of Amazigh heritage who want to get rid of the Arab imperialist culture imposed on them.

Many are also getting out of Islam, but that's another story...
                Most of them are atheists or they born there (Europe)

Comment

Yes, sure. Traveling with friends or family, a good glass of wine with a good music is sure for each normal individual from a civilized world. Just like possibilities to choose.
                  Paradise is this world
                  Right?

Comment

and what about after 5? Boys are always taken away when they supposedly do not need a mother's care, when a mother does the hardest job raising a kid. Am not sure about girls though. Court? Sharia is the only court for pious Muslims.
                    There are courts in Europe, do they do so with the knowledge of the authorities there (Europe)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Etsia View Post

so do the problems we've been discussing.
                      Yes there are problems but happiness is the biggest share.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

Most Arabs are short manlets without money, low societal rank in western countries and religious madness about their superiority.
                        You're really brain dead if you think white girls crave after such men.
                        See just most blocked countries/regions on this site.
                        You or I'am ,we should give a good picture for our countries.
                        I don't care what others say.
                        I'm not here to look for a wife or a girlfriend. If I wanted to, I know the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joubmah View Post
                          Paradise is this world
                          Right?
                          No, we call it life. Duties, responsibilities including.

Comment

Yes there are problems but happiness is the biggest share.
                            To each their own but most such 'happinesses' end up like in Suna's example. Good the family lived in a civilized country, the woman did not lose kids and was able to sue the man in order to make him take care of the kids financially.

Comment

There are courts in Europe, do they do so with the knowledge of the authorities there (Europe)?
                              The only positive thing is Europe won't have sharia as a law and European women will be protected by European laws while in Europe when marriages with people from Islamic backgrounds fail.

Comment

You or I'am ,we should give a good picture for our countries.
                                I don't care what others say.
                                I'm not here to look for a wife or a girlfriend. If I wanted to, I know the way.
                                So you're here to call european women whores? That you already did.
                                Is this show the best picture of 'you' and 'your' country ?

Comment

Working...
                                X