Lets connect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets connect

Hello there, I'm from Uganda. l'm looking for a soulmate. Where are the ladies here?

Hi, I'm from Poland. I'm looking for cute Russian girl. Write me ;***

Comment

I suspect that people are looking for holemates and not soulmates

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
        I suspect that people are looking for holemates and not soulmates
        More ridiculous is searching for holemates in internet.

Comment

maybe let's connect and send the guy some money so that he could take his millions from his bank account with our help, let's do it, soulmates

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
            maybe let's connect and send the guy some money so that he could take his millions from his bank account with our help, let's do it, soulmates

1,000,000 UGX = € 222
            That's no challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Boliches View Post

1,000,000 UGX = € 222
              That's no challenge.
              But they usually ask for help to get millions of US dollars so we need to connect and send some in order the OP to share those millions

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
                More ridiculous is searching for holemates in internet.
                It's pretty common actually and has been going on for a very very long time. The earliest one I know about goes back to 1988 where two people met on one of the very primitive text chat programs that existed at the time, hooked up and then got it on. As I recall, there was a red-eye flight across continental US involved.

Even international hooking up via internet has been around for as long as you have been. An Australian I know flew to Canada in 1992 to meet a girl he had met on one of the chat programs. He was a bloke not into bragging very much but when asked about what happened, the response with a big smile was "it was definitely worth the flight" Other details left no doubt about what had occurred after arrival.

People meeting others they have never been in the physical presence of before has been around forever. Whether it's been meeting up with someone who you happened to have chatted with on the phone or people sticking adverts into newspapers then starting to write to each other.

It all comes down to whether there is sufficient chemistry or lust/want present upon being in each others physical presence as to whether action in the bedroom is an ultimate result or not.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

It's pretty common actually and has been going on for a very very long time. The earliest one I know about goes back to 1988 where two people met on one of the very primitive text chat programs that existed at the time, hooked up and then got it on. As I recall, there was a red-eye flight across continental US involved.

Even international hooking up via internet has been around for as long as you have been. An Australian I know flew to Canada in 1992 to meet a girl he had met on one of the chat programs. He was a bloke not into bragging very much but when asked about what happened, the response with a big smile was "it was definitely worth the flight" Other details left no doubt about what had occurred after arrival.

People meeting others they have never been in the physical presence of before has been around forever. Whether it's been meeting up with someone who you happened to have chatted with on the phone or people sticking adverts into newspapers then starting to write to each other.

It all comes down to whether there is sufficient chemistry or lust/want present upon being in each others physical presence as to whether action in the bedroom is an ultimate result or not.
                  I mean flying thousands of kilometers to get a woman while you're literally surrounded with equivalent girls is absolutely pointless from my point of view, as far as there is no desire for an expat.
                  If there are other intensions than usual interaction between men and women, visa, money, pass etc. is this a good one sided solution and internet is just a tool of choice.
                  There are lot of local dating sites in every country (i suppose) if you filter out the prostitutes and nymphomaniacs, there is still enough good partner-material close to you, without the necessity to fly around of half globe for a personal contact.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

I mean flying thousands of kilometers to get a woman while you're literally surrounded with equivalent girls is absolutely pointless from my point of view, as far as there is no desire for an expat.
                    If there are other intensions than usual interaction between men and women, visa, money, pass etc. is this a good one sided solution and internet is just a tool of choice.
                    There are lot of local dating sites in every country (i suppose) if you filter out the prostitutes and nymphomaniacs, there is still enough good partner-material close to you, without the necessity to fly around of half globe for a personal contact.
                    Love and lust don't operate on the linear rules of rationality.and proximity. Furthermore, close proximity to potential partners is a potentially huge disadvantage. Everything in your local region is one or two degrees of separation away from you. For example, having a few sex partners in your local area means that everyone eventually finds out who was screwing who. That can make things extremely complicated later on.

Comment

Working...
                    X