Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Everyone) What's your type?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • (Everyone) What's your type?

    Rather than the usual posts, it would be more productive to talk about:
    What type of person do you think you are compatible with? What do you look for in someone else? What kinds of this make or break the deal for you? Do you think you can be friends with the person before you love them? Maybe this will help the discussion.

  • #2
    My type is Russian beauty
    I think we're very compatible and Russian and Polish culture are not that far.

    In fact there are many "types" of person I may like it would be much easier for me to name what I don't like:
    • Bossy women trying to dominate. The biggest turn off ever
    • Trying to achive same as above through manipulating
    • No ambition ("I just want to lie on luxury couch and smell good" type)
    • Lack of curiosity
    • Nothing intresting to say; no taste in music or art, no opinion on any topic
    • No sense of humor
    • Tattoos (ok, one small may be but not like there is some giant dragon on half of your arm or sth)
    • Very short haircuts
    I would also like to say that I have noth​ing against the "barbie" style as long as it is not connected with any features above
    Zapisz
    Zapisz

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm straight, but as of now I don't really have one. Probably someone who's tall (at least 5'8-5'10), dark hair (or blond), any eye colour, lean but slightly muscular, funny, sarcastic, caring, respects boundaries, cute but messy hair, adorkable. Ok fine I was lying, I have a type.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
        In fact there are many "types" of person I may like it would be much easier for me to name what I don't like:
        • Bossy women trying to dominate. The biggest turn off ever
        • Trying to achive same as above through manipulating
        • No ambition ("I just want to lie on luxury couch and smell good" type)
        • Lack of curiosity
        • Nothing intresting to say; no taste in music or art, no opinion on any topic
        • No sense of humor
        • Tattoos (ok, one small may be but not like there is some giant dragon on half of your arm or sth)
        • Very short haircuts
        Same here. Maybe except the haircut: I generally do prefer longer hair, but some girls just look better with short hair, depends on the face and figure.
        And there's one more turn-off:
        • Smokers

        Comment


        • #5
          As for the appearance, I don't care too much. Haircut, color of hair and eyes does not matter. She should be at least a bit attractive, however, not too slim or overweight. Plumpness is ok. What matters to me the most in person is their character.
          Of course, I could be friend with a woman before I love her, it just seems very natural to me. And it also happens in real life that love unfolds out of a good, long lasting friendship.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
            My type is Russian beauty
            I think we're very compatible and Russian and Polish culture are not that far.

            In fact there are many "types" of person I may like it would be much easier for me to name what I don't like:
            • Bossy women trying to dominate. The biggest turn off ever
            • Trying to achive same as above through manipulating
            • No ambition ("I just want to lie on luxury couch and smell good" type)
            • Lack of curiosity
            • Nothing intresting to say; no taste in music or art, no opinion on any topic
            • No sense of humor
            • Tattoos (ok, one small may be but not like there is some giant dragon on half of your arm or sth)
            • Very short haircuts
            I would also like to say that I have noth​ing against the "barbie" style as long as it is not connected with any features above
            Zapisz
            Zapisz
            You want an ambitious woman not only 'the good looking and good smelling couch type", but not bossy and manipulative?
            For women will be their man always a part of their ambitions. Even the good smelling and looking couch type sitting hens have ambitions, just their ambitions aren't necessary advantageous for you.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

              You want an ambitious woman not only 'the good looking and good smelling couch type", but not bossy and manipulative?
              No contradiction in that. Ambitious means having some goals in life - widely speaking. May be anything, even "I like to develop my YT channel" - whatever. Doesn't have to be a CEO in a giant company.
              Trying to dominate is a feature of character and I don't like it in women

              Comment


              • #8
                if I think a type I'd hit on, they'd be chill, emphatic type..

                Comment


                • #9
                  *empathetic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

                    No contradiction in that. Ambitious means having some goals in life - widely speaking. May be anything, even "I like to develop my YT channel" - whatever. Doesn't have to be a CEO in a giant company.
                    Trying to dominate is a feature of character and I don't like it in women
                    Maybe is finding a "frajer", getting pregnant and collecting his alimony the true goal of some girls, you will never know that. Women have the skill of causing a shortage of blood in the 'big' brain....
                    About domination. It's a part of human behavior, it's a need for power like hunger for food and sex. If a bitch tries to dominate you, it doesn't mean automatically that you have to allow that. Showing red lines is an important part of any interpersonal relationship, not only between 'lovers'. If you despise any attempt of domination and make it to a no-go zone, than you are rejecting practically every interpersonal relationship.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i like:
                      - gentil and shy women
                      - who doesn't talk toooooooooooooooo much
                      - i hate women with a billion relationships

                      Comment


                      • #12


                        http://www.rogerswebsite.com/wp-cont...ight_woman.jpg

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                          My type is Russian beauty
                          I think we're very compatible and Russian and Polish culture are not that far.

                          In fact there are many "types" of person I may like it would be much easier for me to name what I don't like:
                          • Bossy women trying to dominate. The biggest turn off ever
                          • Trying to achive same as above through manipulating
                          • No ambition ("I just want to lie on luxury couch and smell good" type)
                          • Lack of curiosity
                          • Nothing intresting to say; no taste in music or art, no opinion on any topic
                          • No sense of humor
                          • Tattoos (ok, one small may be but not like there is some giant dragon on half of your arm or sth)
                          • Very short haircuts
                          I would also like to say that I have noth​ing against the "barbie" style as long as it is not connected with any features above
                          Zapisz
                          Zapisz
                          Not manipulative and funny woman, why not asking for a woman that can drive properly too ?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I like Asian girls since childhood,slanting dragon's eyes,straight black hairs..."tiny" oppai they are cute...
                            Generally, I like all girls which are hen,sensitive, caring and gentle

                            ...even when they are black and have large breasts ;D

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Josef70 View Post
                              As for the appearance, I don't care too much. Haircut, color of hair and eyes does not matter. She should be at least a bit attractive, however, not too slim or overweight. Plumpness is ok. What matters to me the most in person is their character.
                              Of course, I could be friend with a woman before I love her, it just seems very natural to me. And it also happens in real life that love unfolds out of a good, long lasting friendship.
                              agreed.. however, if he's a bit more concern on keeping himself fit and healthy, it's a plus for me.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X