(Everyone) What's your type?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

Not manipulative and funny woman, why not asking for a woman that can drive properly too ?

https://mtdata.ru/u10/photo355C/2022...0/original.jpg

Comment

My tastes have changed. I always liked them tall, dark, and handsome (Brazilian or Italian...yum, yum, yum) - but I am dating an older Australian who has lighter features. He is cute to me but his personality and how great of a father he is so important to me and trumps everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

About domination. It's a part of human behavior, it's a need for power like hunger for food and sex. If a bitch tries to dominate you, it doesn't mean automatically that you have to allow that. Showing red lines is an important part of any interpersonal relationship, not only between 'lovers'. If you despise any attempt of domination and make it to a no-go zone, than you are rejecting practically every interpersonal relationship.
        Sure you may fight her attempts to dominate you, but why do I need this trouble if I may avoid it? I find this a serious flaw in women and best indicator that it will be toxic relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Sure you may fight her attempts to dominate you, but why do I need this trouble if I may avoid it? I find this a serious flaw in women and best indicator that it will be toxic relationship.
          In a relationship it's inevitable, it's an instinct. If you allow that, so you have already lost. Of course some people have high learn-resistance level, even after several shots in front of the bow they can't stop. In this case is better to turn away and to leave them alone. In domination and manipulation attempts are women much worse than men, on the other hand you're a good catch if you say 'no' to their occasional bullshit.

Comment

Hey so this is th ekind of lady i would love to be his boyfriend:
            Cuteness, yes i hav to admit its important but im really open on this but i have types of ladies i dont find attractive such as: Black ladies, East asian ladies (except Thais), short hair ladies, im not being racist but i just dont get a physical attraction
            I like tall ladies unfortunately colombians girls height average is short
            I like from thin ladies to chubby ones but not excessively
            I like girls that are from 18 to 25 or a little more ahhaah

and their pesonality should be:
            Shy and/or not shy (Hahahahaha really i love when girls are shy its so cutee)
            No jealous
            Someone who wants something for their life

Comment

When it comes to physical appearance I can be attracted to everything. It could be that a guy is not my type at all but if his whole face lights up when he laughs or he has this Amazing sparkle in his eyes, i can be attracted to him.
              If I have to describe my perfect partner: He must be loyal, fun, playfull, understanding, caring and he must like to cuddle.

(I'm not English so excuse me if my sentences don't make sense).

Comment

For physical traits, I am most attracted to women who are Caucasian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, or East Asian (Japanese, Chinese, and Korean). Beyond that, I have a slight preference for taller women and a definite preference for women who are either skinny or athletic; I'm not attracted to fat women.
                For personality traits, I am most attracted to women who are very feminine, extroverted, and have a good sense of humour.

Comment

Working...
                X