(Everyone) What's your type?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keithtopher
    started a topic (Everyone) What's your type?

(Everyone) What's your type?

Rather than the usual posts, it would be more productive to talk about:
    What type of person do you think you are compatible with? What do you look for in someone else? What kinds of this make or break the deal for you? Do you think you can be friends with the person before you love them? Maybe this will help the discussion.

• wrunner
    replied
    For physical traits, I am most attracted to women who are Caucasian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, or East Asian (Japanese, Chinese, and Korean). Beyond that, I have a slight preference for taller women and a definite preference for women who are either skinny or athletic; I'm not attracted to fat women.
    For personality traits, I am most attracted to women who are very feminine, extroverted, and have a good sense of humour.

Leave a comment:

• NDoubleU
    replied
    When it comes to physical appearance I can be attracted to everything. It could be that a guy is not my type at all but if his whole face lights up when he laughs or he has this Amazing sparkle in his eyes, i can be attracted to him.
    If I have to describe my perfect partner: He must be loyal, fun, playfull, understanding, caring and he must like to cuddle.

(I'm not English so excuse me if my sentences don't make sense).

Leave a comment:

• itsdanny98x
    replied
    Hey so this is th ekind of lady i would love to be his boyfriend:
    Cuteness, yes i hav to admit its important but im really open on this but i have types of ladies i dont find attractive such as: Black ladies, East asian ladies (except Thais), short hair ladies, im not being racist but i just dont get a physical attraction
    I like tall ladies unfortunately colombians girls height average is short
    I like from thin ladies to chubby ones but not excessively
    I like girls that are from 18 to 25 or a little more ahhaah

and their pesonality should be:
    Shy and/or not shy (Hahahahaha really i love when girls are shy its so cutee)
    No jealous
    Someone who wants something for their life

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied
    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Sure you may fight her attempts to dominate you, but why do I need this trouble if I may avoid it? I find this a serious flaw in women and best indicator that it will be toxic relationship.
    In a relationship it's inevitable, it's an instinct. If you allow that, so you have already lost. Of course some people have high learn-resistance level, even after several shots in front of the bow they can't stop. In this case is better to turn away and to leave them alone. In domination and manipulation attempts are women much worse than men, on the other hand you're a good catch if you say 'no' to their occasional bullshit.

Leave a comment:

• jordan_rudess
    replied
    Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

About domination. It's a part of human behavior, it's a need for power like hunger for food and sex. If a bitch tries to dominate you, it doesn't mean automatically that you have to allow that. Showing red lines is an important part of any interpersonal relationship, not only between 'lovers'. If you despise any attempt of domination and make it to a no-go zone, than you are rejecting practically every interpersonal relationship.
    Sure you may fight her attempts to dominate you, but why do I need this trouble if I may avoid it? I find this a serious flaw in women and best indicator that it will be toxic relationship.

Leave a comment:

• AlaStephanie
    replied
    My tastes have changed. I always liked them tall, dark, and handsome (Brazilian or Italian...yum, yum, yum) - but I am dating an older Australian who has lighter features. He is cute to me but his personality and how great of a father he is so important to me and trumps everything else.

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied
    Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

Not manipulative and funny woman, why not asking for a woman that can drive properly too ?

https://mtdata.ru/u10/photo355C/2022...0/original.jpg

Leave a comment:

• hiheyhaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Josef70 View Post
    As for the appearance, I don't care too much. Haircut, color of hair and eyes does not matter. She should be at least a bit attractive, however, not too slim or overweight. Plumpness is ok. What matters to me the most in person is their character.
    Of course, I could be friend with a woman before I love her, it just seems very natural to me. And it also happens in real life that love unfolds out of a good, long lasting friendship.
    agreed.. however, if he's a bit more concern on keeping himself fit and healthy, it's a plus for me.

Leave a comment:

• Nasierszyca
    replied
    I like Asian girls since childhood,slanting dragon's eyes,straight black hairs..."tiny" oppai they are cute...
    Generally, I like all girls which are hen,sensitive, caring and gentle

...even when they are black and have large breasts ;D

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    My type is Russian beauty
    I think we're very compatible and Russian and Polish culture are not that far.

In fact there are many "types" of person I may like it would be much easier for me to name what I don't like:
    • Bossy women trying to dominate. The biggest turn off ever
    • Trying to achive same as above through manipulating
    • No ambition ("I just want to lie on luxury couch and smell good" type)
    • Lack of curiosity
    • Nothing intresting to say; no taste in music or art, no opinion on any topic
    • No sense of humor
    • Tattoos (ok, one small may be but not like there is some giant dragon on half of your arm or sth)
    • Very short haircuts
    I would also like to say that I have noth?ing against the "barbie" style as long as it is not connected with any features above
    Zapisz
    Zapisz
    Not manipulative and funny woman, why not asking for a woman that can drive properly too ?

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied

http://www.rogerswebsite.com/wp-cont...ight_woman.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Pigro
    replied
    i like:
    - gentil and shy women
    - who doesn't talk toooooooooooooooo much
    - i hate women with a billion relationships

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied

No contradiction in that. Ambitious means having some goals in life - widely speaking. May be anything, even "I like to develop my YT channel" - whatever. Doesn't have to be a CEO in a giant company.
    Trying to dominate is a feature of character and I don't like it in women
    Maybe is finding a "frajer", getting pregnant and collecting his alimony the true goal of some girls, you will never know that. Women have the skill of causing a shortage of blood in the 'big' brain....
    About domination. It's a part of human behavior, it's a need for power like hunger for food and sex. If a bitch tries to dominate you, it doesn't mean automatically that you have to allow that. Showing red lines is an important part of any interpersonal relationship, not only between 'lovers'. If you despise any attempt of domination and make it to a no-go zone, than you are rejecting practically every interpersonal relationship.

Leave a comment:

• ElinaMarj
    replied
    *empathetic

Leave a comment:

Working...
X