No announcement yet.

A girl who want live in France with me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A girl who want live in France with me?

I'm looking for my rare pearl..
    I'm italian , living in france (Paris)
    is possible to find love here?

just go to a dating site
    (or offer European visa on your profile, I'm sure somebody want it)

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
      just go to a dating site
      (or offer European visa on your profile, I'm sure somebody want it)
      hard but fair

Comment

I'm really curious how can you trust people in these kinds of websites and find the one you want. You know i'm thinking that If I'm too severe to find my partner or you are lax and carefree?!! Please don't be offended

Comment

Hello, do someone want to live surrounded by rats and smell some polluted airs and the delicious odour from garbage outside,, being surrounded by thieves and migrants, some drivers who want to kill you when you try to cross the road and a ton of pleasant things like that ? What ? I'm only describing the reality

Comment

@ sancta_lux

But you dont describe about eiffel in love

Comment

Originally posted by Elvedi View Post
              I'm looking for my rare pearl..
              I'm italian , living in france (Paris)
              is possible to find love here?
              Dude, there are like +2 million people in Paris, high chance half of them are girls.
              Go out maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post
                @ sancta_lux

But you dont describe about eiffel in love
                I forgot the eiffel tower, you're right, I should say there are plenty of suspicious people selling fake products around and more thieves than usual

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

I forgot the eiffel tower, you're right, I should say there are plenty of suspicious people selling fake products around and more thieves than usual
                  hehehe, better choose Brittany! Much to see Fishing villages alongside the Atlantic coastline sound much more fun indeed!

hmm as for choosing rare pearls online....well, some rare ones reside in Nigeria, some in Gambia, some in East Europe lol the OP just has to change his location as Paris does not seem to be attractive judging from your description and reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                    Hello, do someone want to live surrounded by rats and smell some polluted airs and the delicious odour from garbage outside,, being surrounded by thieves and migrants, some drivers who want to kill you when you try to cross the road and a ton of pleasant things like that ? What ? I'm only describing the reality
                    Ouaïs...c’est le Paris que j’ai connu l’an dernier près de la Gare du Nord. J’avais pris un hôtel 2 étoiles pour une nuit seulement avant mon retour au Canada. Un arrondissement peuplé d’africains, maghrébins et de pakistanais. Pas un endroit où une femme se sentirait en sécurité à déambuler seule le soir. Et c’est sale et ça pue. C’est pas Paris, c’est une fosse sceptique.

English translation:

Paris is such a beautiful city! There is something for everyone: good food, good wine, wonderful architecture... just walking in Paris is a pleasure for the senses! ...scents of freshly-baked bread, music from cafés, smartly-dressed men and women in flowing dresses...Paris is just...fantastique, chérie!

Last edited by RogerCarmel; 07-12-2018, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Ouaïs...c’est le Paris que j’ai connu l’an dernier près de la Gare du Nord. J’avais pris un hôtel 2 étoiles pour une nuit seulement avant mon retour au Canada. Un arrondissement peuplé d’africains, maghrébins et de pakistanais. Pas un endroit où une femme se sentirait en sécurité à déambuler seule le soir. Et c’est sale et ça pue. C’est pas Paris, c’est une fosse sceptique.

English translation:

Paris is such a beautiful city! There is something for everyone: good food, good wine, wonderful architecture... just walking in Paris is a pleasure for the senses! ...scents of freshly-baked bread, music from cafés, smartly-dressed men and women in flowing dresses...Paris is just...fantastique, chérie!

It doesn't really look like that. But I like that it has wide sidewalks

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Yes, the wide sidewalks are great.

The first time I visited the Eiffel Tower as a young man, I paid my ticket and waited in line to go up. Years later, I visited the Eiffel Tower again; this time, I paid my ticket, passed security like at an airport then waited in line to go up. The last time I visited the Eiffel Tower, I paid my ticket, passed security, waited in line while armed guards looked over us, passed security again before getting into the elevator and going up.

That’s multiculturalism...uh, I mean, “that’s progress”

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

hehehe, better choose Brittany! Much to see Fishing villages alongside the Atlantic coastline sound much more fun indeed!
                          Not sure it will stay better for long, except the villages of riches people

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

English translation:

Il y a aussi La Chapelle qui n'est pas mal dans le genre... Un repère de toxicos et de migrants et les touristes passent certainement par là quand ils viennent de l'aéroport CDG. La Gare du Nord est très belle, dommage que les alentours ne suivent pas, d'ailleurs c'est peut être à la chapelle qu'était cet hotel ?
                          Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 07-12-2018, 09:44 PM.

Comment

But there is no God's creation that can inspire French poets.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Not the whole Paris, but some places are exactly like that, Paris has some problem with rats, migrants, migrants and rats, garbages, garbages and rats, pollution peaks, and bad smells.

Comment

Working...
                              X