A girl who want live in France with me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

Not the whole Paris, but some places are exactly like that, Paris has some problem with rats, migrants, migrants and rats, garbages, garbages and rats, pollution peaks, and bad smells.
    If someone aksed my opinion and I know no one will - but no worries I will tell you anyway - Louvre area made a great impression on me. This building looks magnificent, also the park nearby, one with a difficult name to pronounce

Comment

Not sure it will stay better for long, except the villages of riches people

Il y a aussi La Chapelle qui n'est pas mal dans le genre... Un repère de toxicos et de migrants et les touristes passent certainement par là quand ils viennent de l'aéroport CDG. La Gare du Nord est très belle, dommage que les alentours ne suivent pas, d'ailleurs c'est peut être à la chapelle qu'était cet hotel ?
      Yes, it’s possible that my beautiful hotel was in La Chapelle... I don’t know Paris well enough to say for sure. All I remember was that the Georges V was full so I had to stay in a more, uh...colourful part of town, shall we say...

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

If someone aksed my opinion and I know no one will - but no worries I will tell you anyway - Louvre area made a great impression on me. This building looks magnificent, also the park nearby, one with a difficult name to pronounce
        All joking aside, the central part of Paris is beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
          just go to a dating site
          (or offer European visa on your profile, I'm sure somebody want it)
          hiii was do that, i can't understanding really , i thought this's for discussion site and his not wrong , he try to find someone here who can help him , so i guess he doing well, and this's not wrong ^ ^

Comment

Comment

Not the whole Paris, but some places are exactly like that, Paris has some problem with rats, migrants, migrants and rats, garbages, garbages and rats, pollution peaks, and bad smells.
              Ohhhh..i see

Comment

Originally posted by randyarviin View Post
                hiii was do that, i can't understanding really , i thought this's for discussion site and his not wrong , he try to find someone here who can help him , so i guess he doing well, and this's not wrong ^ ^
                we are discussing it. We are discussing if Paris is a good location to attract a girl on this site and what kind of girl it may attract most likely and for what reason.

Asking for penpals, lovers etc. is not allowed according to the forum rules, which I appreciate very much. It is not a dating site here. There are tons of dating sites and people with that purpose should go there.
                Last edited by Suna123; 07-13-2018, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GothicPrince View Post
                  No one in France goes around looking like this guy. This is a Hollywood caricature.

Comment

The OP might want to visit here:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...of-weeks-early

if he really wants to find love in Paris

Comment

Hello, do someone want to live surrounded by rats and smell some polluted airs and the delicious odour from garbage outside,, being surrounded by thieves and migrants, some drivers who want to kill you when you try to cross the road and a ton of pleasant things like that ? What ? I'm only describing the reality

I almost forgot about your hatred toward Paris.. I've been absent from this forum for long, I guess

Comment

Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post

I almost forgot about your hatred toward Paris.. I've been absent from this forum for long, I guess
                        What hate do you see in my post?

If you have problems with my definition of Paris : Was it necessary to give so many links about the thieves while Paris is the capital of tourism?... Don't get me wrong, disliking Paris and Parisians (because if I dislike something, it woudl be the Parisians more than Paris) isn't synonym of hatred, it would be a mistake to assume it is. Since you are learning french yourself, maybe it would be good to tell you that "hatred" (ven if it's more taunting, or slap back Paris and Parisians) toward Paris and Parisians is a kind of national sport, and I'm not talking about Brittany but about France in it's entirety here.
                        Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 07-16-2018, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X