Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your greatest fear in the field of love, sex and relationships?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your greatest fear in the field of love, sex and relationships?

Mine is to make good people unhappy.

Why should you make them unhappy? Are there any reasons for it? To answer the question, it would probably be fear of being betrayed.

Comment

When both loose their trust...life become hell

Comment

To lose someone I love(d) and never find another love again.

Comment

Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post
          To lose someone I love(d) and never find another love again.
          Exactly this... and in the meantime fearing the person I love wouldn't find someone to love and support if I leave first.
          Although I don't know how I would feel when it actually happens.

Otherwise, the one I'm starting to live... Less physical contact, diverging sex drives...

Comment

More likely the failure.

Comment

If they left me for someone else.
              Cheating on me with their ex.
              Talking about their ex's.
              I just hate ex's lmao I never talk about mine nor care about my past relationships it bugs me when someone I'm interested in talks about their ex like move on.
              The love of my life has an accident or is sick
              When they don't care about my feelings

Comment

There is nothing to fear.
                Fear arouses doubts, doubts destroy any relationship.
                Of course a girl want to love her first one, but if you are better the love to him disappears in the oblivion and he becomes just a funny topic on one-pillow-talks.
                Mutual talk about the past isn't dangerous at all if you have enough self-confidence and you know that you aren't the second choice.

Comment

my greatest fear is to lose someone i really care for. a habit of blaming myself for everything would make it worse

Comment

My greatest fear is to make someone happy. It's not what I came to this Earth for after all.
                    Happiness is for fags anyway.

Comment

Probably to be treated llike before. just a pretty faced girl to be treated like a child. ffs why are men q.q

Comment

My greatest fear is actually something that happened to me. I was in love with someone for 2 years. Traveled to another country to see them and then found out they had been meeting other girls. Broke my heart. We had planned our loves together but sadly I was just a "back up". I still have trust issues from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Goathika View Post
                          My greatest fear is to make someone happy. It's not what I came to this Earth for after all.
                          Happiness is for fags anyway.
                          Dominance, control and pain last much longer than happiness, however without bringing rarely a small dose of happiness to your partner everything else has no chance to work.

Comment

Working...
                          X