Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interpals users - who is more often half-naked on profile pictures?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boliches View Post
    I have seen a naked girl. She did not last long, but I have not seen that in years.
    Women posing suggestively, wearing bikinis have been on here as long as I can remember.
    Some of the ones that really make you want to go "wow" with drooling mouth are even wearing more than a bikini and know what they are doing

- May this practice continue for a long time to come. -
    For sure some pleasure must be derived if the rest of the profile is crap

I remember complete idiots showing off on the fora, and whingeing like babies when the women would not fall for it.
    I cannot say it has become worse.
    Not that many women go for gym-junkies anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
      For sure some pleasure must be derived if the rest of the profile is crap
      Rest of profile? Sorry, I never get that far.

Not that many women go for gym-junkies anyway.
      It really depends on what you mean by "going for." In the days I referred to, I have seen some of them go straight for their balls and tear them off. A couple of the ladies had bigger balls than those guys. - A few of the girls are still around. -

Comment

Rest of profile? Sorry, I never get that far.
        Call me weird, but I also have something of a fetish for women who are intelligent. Hence I have that need to see if there is something besides the potentially photoshopped images on the profile

It really depends on what you mean by "going for."
        As in "attracted to". Many of the men who go to the gym too much tend to have a primary sexual attraction to themselves - autosexualism. Multitudes of mirrors exist in gyms not merely to make the gym hall look bigger than it really is. I think that many women realise instinctively that they have absolutely no chance of genuine attention either in or out of bed with such men.

Come to think of it, many women who spend too much time in the gym also are what might be described as autosexual.

In the days I referred to, I have seen some of them go straight for their balls and tear them off.
        There are definitely some man eaters around

A couple of the ladies had bigger balls than those guys. - A few of the girls are still around. -
        Indeed, both the metaphorical and the literal kind.

Comment

Been on the prowl?
          no, I just noticed that somehow more men than earlier wear short shorts at work (shorts and business shirt :-P). Maybe this was only because the sommer was so hot in Europe, but sitting next to a man with naked legs in a meeting felt somehow uncommon. Earlier this happened only with women
          Therefore I had a look at the male profiles online more.

I cannot say I make a habit of looking at guys' pictures. I prefer to look at pictures of women. Otherwise, I like pictures of architecture.

I have seen a naked girl. She did not last long, but I have not seen that in years.
          Women posing suggestively, wearing bikinis have been on here as long as I can remember. - May this practice continue for a long time to come. -
          Sure, looking at nice pictures is entertaining. However, it rather makes me avoid to contact those profiles - be it male or female.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
            no, I just noticed that somehow more men than earlier wear short shorts at work (shorts and business shirt :-P). Maybe this was only because the sommer was so hot in Europe, but sitting next to a man with naked legs in a meeting felt somehow uncommon. Earlier this happened only with women
            Therefore I had a look at the male profiles online more.
            You'd die in the tropics of Australia. Standard business wear is shorts, short-sleave button-up shirt and, for really formal occasions, tie. It was easy to spot the recent arrivals from Sydney or Melbourne - they were the ones wearing long trousers, long dresses and long-sleaved shirts

When I went to school, it was weird to see a teacher in long trousers. Probably meant that the morning was very cold, about +15C.

Sure, looking at nice pictures is entertaining. However, it rather makes me avoid to contact those profiles - be it male or female.
            Most of the "nice" pictures, when not images stolen from modelling sites and so on, are usually heavily posed and photoshopped. Copious quantities on a profile usually indicate that the person is very good at photoshop/gimp. They might be worth a chat for hints about how to use photoshop effectively :P

Comment

You'd die in the tropics of Australia.
              yes, most likely. If not from the heat, then from the next crocodile in the water where I tried to cool down :-P

Standard business wear is shorts, short-sleave button-up shirt and, for really formal occasions, tie. It was easy to spot the recent arrivals from Sydney or Melbourne - they were the ones wearing long trousers, long dresses and long-sleaved shirts .
              shorts and tie??? ....I even googled to watch how this must look like
              (short sleaves and button down is here normal too for about the last 10 years. I guess even old conservative managers where happy to get rid of the tie)

When I went to school, it was weird to see a teacher in long trousers. Probably meant that the morning was very cold, about +15C.
              Heehee, I have seen the one or other older manager rolling his eyes over his engineer in shorts this sommer
              But you can't allow women everything and forbid men the shorts Am curious when sleaveless business shirts for men will be sold

Comment

yes, most likely. If not from the heat, then from the next crocodile in the water where I tried to cool down :-P
                One of the nicknames for tourists I've heard there is "croc food" :P

shorts and tie??? ....I even googled to watch how this must look like
                (short sleaves and button down is here normal too for about the last 10 years. I guess even old conservative managers where happy to get rid of the tie)
                Most have given away wearing ties now. Shirts however still have short sleeves.

Heehee, I have seen the one or other older manager rolling his eyes over his engineer in shorts this sommer
                I'd seen the numbers for the temperatures in Germany this summer... looked more like my part of the world. If it kept going like that, you'd soon have crocs swimming up and down the Rhine :P

Bulgaria was cooler than usual this summer... more rain than usual, The creeks and rivers have more water in them than I've seen for the end of summer for a long time. No worries for me, I'd had summer earlier than usual this year.

But you can't allow women everything and forbid men the shorts
                Sure, anything that goes below the knee and worn during a really hot summer should be banned under the UN Convention on Torture :P

Am curious when sleaveless business shirts for men will be sold
                Some football players in Australia wear them...

Comment

Working...
                X